Can you remember the morning those planes crashed into the towers?
So many people followed these events on television because our hearts went out to those who were directly affected, but many of us held our breath waiting to see if the news anchors would release a grisly list of names of loved ones that may include one of ours.
Nielsen and Sony performed a recent study on 1,077 American adults that concluded with the top three spots of powerful moments being: the O.J. Simpson verdict, Hurricane Katrina and at the #1 spot, 9/11. (more…)
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here