In June, Obama and the DNC spent $70.8 million, much of it on anti-Bain ads, while Romney and the RNC spent $38.8 million, more than double their previous month’s expenditures.
But the Republicans have improved their fundraising numbers among small-scale donors, which now make up a third of their cash flow. And the big money keeps rolling in, including a $10 million donation from Sheldon Adelson to the pro-Romney super PAC Restore Our Future.
Read/learn more at NY Times.
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here