*Chad Ochocinco finally married “Basketball Wives” star Evelyn Lozada in a July 4 celebration Wednesday in Miami – as cameras rolled for their upcoming VH1 reality series “Ev and Ocho,” and Chad live-Tweeting every moment throughout day — even DURING the ceremony.
“Live tweeting from my wedding … should be a first I’m assuming, music is playing, can’t see my guests right now but they’re here,” he tweeted early in the evening.
Another tweet: “I don’t recall sending the butterflies in my stomach an invite … and why am I shaking like I’m in Alaska,” he wrote just before the vows. “What if @EvelynLozada is a runaway bride when I get out there and I’m stuck looking good all by myself … did I mention looking good?”
Soon, he added: “Here we go…. Proverbs 18:22… I love you guys… If I do it right the 1st time I won’t have to do it again.”
Hours later, he wrote: “Small issue, I’m the only person that didn’t/doesn’t drink alcohol n every 1 is wasted including my WIFE, can’t relate 2 this s–t, now what?”
Ochocinco and Lozada got engaged in 2010. She appeared on the VH1 reality show Basketball Wives. He searched for love on VH1’s The Ultimate Catch and partnered on DWTS with Cheryl Burke, who was among the guests Wednesday.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here