*Chad Ochocinco finally married “Basketball Wives” star Evelyn Lozada in a July 4 celebration Wednesday in Miami – as cameras rolled for their upcoming VH1 reality series “Ev and Ocho,” and Chad live-Tweeting every moment throughout day — even DURING the ceremony.
“Live tweeting from my wedding … should be a first I’m assuming, music is playing, can’t see my guests right now but they’re here,” he tweeted early in the evening.
Another tweet: “I don’t recall sending the butterflies in my stomach an invite … and why am I shaking like I’m in Alaska,” he wrote just before the vows. “What if @EvelynLozada is a runaway bride when I get out there and I’m stuck looking good all by myself … did I mention looking good?”
Soon, he added: “Here we go…. Proverbs 18:22… I love you guys… If I do it right the 1st time I won’t have to do it again.”
Hours later, he wrote: “Small issue, I’m the only person that didn’t/doesn’t drink alcohol n every 1 is wasted including my WIFE, can’t relate 2 this s–t, now what?”
Ochocinco and Lozada got engaged in 2010. She appeared on the VH1 reality show Basketball Wives. He searched for love on VH1’s The Ultimate Catch and partnered on DWTS with Cheryl Burke, who was among the guests Wednesday.
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Kevin Hart Talks Homophobia & Race with Rolling Stone
- White House Petitioned to Extradite Dentist that Killed 'Cecil the Lion'
- Ciara Takes 'Presidential' Route on Janet Tribute, Mom and Men
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here