*Chad Ochocinco finally married “Basketball Wives” star Evelyn Lozada in a July 4 celebration Wednesday in Miami – as cameras rolled for their upcoming VH1 reality series “Ev and Ocho,” and Chad live-Tweeting every moment throughout day — even DURING the ceremony.
“Live tweeting from my wedding … should be a first I’m assuming, music is playing, can’t see my guests right now but they’re here,” he tweeted early in the evening.
Another tweet: “I don’t recall sending the butterflies in my stomach an invite … and why am I shaking like I’m in Alaska,” he wrote just before the vows. “What if @EvelynLozada is a runaway bride when I get out there and I’m stuck looking good all by myself … did I mention looking good?”
Soon, he added: “Here we go…. Proverbs 18:22… I love you guys… If I do it right the 1st time I won’t have to do it again.”
Hours later, he wrote: “Small issue, I’m the only person that didn’t/doesn’t drink alcohol n every 1 is wasted including my WIFE, can’t relate 2 this s–t, now what?”
Ochocinco and Lozada got engaged in 2010. She appeared on the VH1 reality show Basketball Wives. He searched for love on VH1’s The Ultimate Catch and partnered on DWTS with Cheryl Burke, who was among the guests Wednesday.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here