*Have you ever played chicken or got really close to hitting someone and braced for impact, but nothing happened?
How about crashing into someone on purpose? NOT! But, believe it or not, there are times when that might be necessary … if you’re in law enforcement.
Maine State Trooper Douglas Cropper got the call that someone was headed the wrong way down the interstate and he took off in hot pursuit to hopefully stop the driver before something devastating occurred. (more…)
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here