*Have you ever played chicken or got really close to hitting someone and braced for impact, but nothing happened?
How about crashing into someone on purpose? NOT! But, believe it or not, there are times when that might be necessary … if you’re in law enforcement.
Maine State Trooper Douglas Cropper got the call that someone was headed the wrong way down the interstate and he took off in hot pursuit to hopefully stop the driver before something devastating occurred. (more…)
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here