*The Olympics started off with a bang! A big bang!
The firework show was great and everything went off without a hitch…except for Mitt Romney’s visit and his criticisms of the event.
All of the U.S. athletes are at optimal competing condition and have even raked in a few gold medals. But, everyone didn’t come to the Olympics with the best sportsmanship on their mind.
The ladies’ soccer team representing Colombia brought their street game to the professional competition.
Abby Wambach, 32, of the U.S. soccer team suffered a black eye due to what is being called (more…)
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here