*The Olympics started off with a bang! A big bang!
The firework show was great and everything went off without a hitch…except for Mitt Romney’s visit and his criticisms of the event.
All of the U.S. athletes are at optimal competing condition and have even raked in a few gold medals. But, everyone didn’t come to the Olympics with the best sportsmanship on their mind.
The ladies’ soccer team representing Colombia brought their street game to the professional competition.
Abby Wambach, 32, of the U.S. soccer team suffered a black eye due to what is being called (more…)
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here