*The Olympics started off with a bang! A big bang!
The firework show was great and everything went off without a hitch…except for Mitt Romney’s visit and his criticisms of the event.
All of the U.S. athletes are at optimal competing condition and have even raked in a few gold medals. But, everyone didn’t come to the Olympics with the best sportsmanship on their mind.
The ladies’ soccer team representing Colombia brought their street game to the professional competition.
Abby Wambach, 32, of the U.S. soccer team suffered a black eye due to what is being called (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Serena Williams Advances to Second Round at Wimbledon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here