*The Olympics started off with a bang! A big bang!
The firework show was great and everything went off without a hitch…except for Mitt Romney’s visit and his criticisms of the event.
All of the U.S. athletes are at optimal competing condition and have even raked in a few gold medals. But, everyone didn’t come to the Olympics with the best sportsmanship on their mind.
The ladies’ soccer team representing Colombia brought their street game to the professional competition.
Abby Wambach, 32, of the U.S. soccer team suffered a black eye due to what is being called (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Flavor Flav to Face Vegas Judge in DUI Case
- TV One's 'News Now' Devotes Show to NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here