*The Transportation Security Administration has been under fire for groping and violating folks’ privacy.
It’s getting so bad, T&A, oops! I mean TSA will be getting sued as regularly as they’re committing the offenses.
But for now, some are taking another route to protest the actions of the TSA. According to Yahoo! News, an Oregon judge ruled that 50-year-old John E. Brennan was protected by his First Amendment rights to strip naked in protest of the TSA. (more…)
- 50 Cent’s Bankruptcy Statement Includes 7 Cars Valued at Half Mil
- Drake Uses PowerPoint Presentation to Roast Meek Mill in Concert
- Jersey Police Looking for Suspect in Shooting at Big Sean, J. Cole Concert
- WATCH: 'Legend of the Mantamji' Live Action Short
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Put Up with Rude, Race Baiting Questions (WATCH)
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Secret Service Expert 'Outs' Hillary Clinton's Marriage as 'Fake'
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here