The boy just can’t seem to get it right.
And because he can’t or hasn’t, he’s in deep doo-doo with the law … again.
The “That’s So Raven” star now has a second arrest warrant stemming from a 2011 DUI case.
The first warrant was issued in May because Brown had failed to enroll in a court-ordered alcohol education class.
Like EURweb on Facebook
On Monday the second one was issued because Brown didn’t show up for a hearing in which he was supposed to prove he had enrolled in the class.
On top of all that, TMZ reports that Brown a failed to pay $1,908 in fines and court fees.
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- IK Enemkpali Once Punched Man He Thought Was a Female Prostitute
- Hillary Clinton Disrupted by #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Cleveland (Video)
- Ex NFLer Jonathan Martin Talks of Suicide Attempts, Never Being ‘Black Enough’
- Angie Stone & Daughter Address Violent Fight with T.D. Jakes (WATCH)
- MSNBC Moves Rev. Al Sharpton’s ‘PoliticsNation’ to Sunday Mornings
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here