The boy just can’t seem to get it right.
And because he can’t or hasn’t, he’s in deep doo-doo with the law … again.
The “That’s So Raven” star now has a second arrest warrant stemming from a 2011 DUI case.
The first warrant was issued in May because Brown had failed to enroll in a court-ordered alcohol education class.
Like EURweb on Facebook
On Monday the second one was issued because Brown didn’t show up for a hearing in which he was supposed to prove he had enrolled in the class.
On top of all that, TMZ reports that Brown a failed to pay $1,908 in fines and court fees.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here