The boy just can’t seem to get it right.
And because he can’t or hasn’t, he’s in deep doo-doo with the law … again.
The “That’s So Raven” star now has a second arrest warrant stemming from a 2011 DUI case.
The first warrant was issued in May because Brown had failed to enroll in a court-ordered alcohol education class.
Like EURweb on Facebook
On Monday the second one was issued because Brown didn’t show up for a hearing in which he was supposed to prove he had enrolled in the class.
On top of all that, TMZ reports that Brown a failed to pay $1,908 in fines and court fees.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Deion Sanders Pushes Josh Norman’s Buttons Re: Odell Beckham Jr. Incident
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here