The boy just can’t seem to get it right.
And because he can’t or hasn’t, he’s in deep doo-doo with the law … again.
The “That’s So Raven” star now has a second arrest warrant stemming from a 2011 DUI case.
The first warrant was issued in May because Brown had failed to enroll in a court-ordered alcohol education class.
Like EURweb on Facebook
On Monday the second one was issued because Brown didn’t show up for a hearing in which he was supposed to prove he had enrolled in the class.
On top of all that, TMZ reports that Brown a failed to pay $1,908 in fines and court fees.
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here