The boy just can’t seem to get it right.
And because he can’t or hasn’t, he’s in deep doo-doo with the law … again.
The “That’s So Raven” star now has a second arrest warrant stemming from a 2011 DUI case.
The first warrant was issued in May because Brown had failed to enroll in a court-ordered alcohol education class.
Like EURweb on Facebook
On Monday the second one was issued because Brown didn’t show up for a hearing in which he was supposed to prove he had enrolled in the class.
On top of all that, TMZ reports that Brown a failed to pay $1,908 in fines and court fees.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- T-Boz to Exec. Produce Teen Musical Project 'What About Your Friends?'
- Maino’s Girlfriend to Sue NYPD Over T.I. Concert Shooting
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here