Rumors spread that the “Housewives of Atlanta” star began spreading recently with word that she and her beloved Apollo have split up.
AllAbouttTRH.com says she was recently spotted at church, of all places, with a naked left ring finger and no husband in sight.
Allegedly, reality TV wasn’t capturing the couple’s real fights and more heated disagreements. They were saving the big ones for private time.
“The producers from ‘RHOA’ are trying to snoop and shoot certain scenes of them arguing, but Apollo is just so aggressive he has started to refuse to partake in any filming,” an insider claims. “Apollo has even started threatening to take there son Ayden and leave.”
But there’s always a contrary report in the midst of rumors. A source told Sister 2 Sister that the couple is still deeply in love and plans to be that way forever.
“They’re still together,” the source stated. “They’re still working out together, and people see them working out together. ”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here