*Recently the Network Journal honored some New York’s Black Business elite at the 15th Annual “Network Journal Top 40 Under 40 Award Dinner” at the Crown Plaza Hotel.
The dinner honored such Shante Bacon of 135th Street Agency, Nicole Cokley of Bloomingdale’s, Brooke Ellis of General Motors, and Sharita Brantley of NBC Universal.
This exclusive affair was hosted by former NY Giants/2003 Super Bowl XXXVII Champion (Tampa Bay Buccaneers) Roman Oben and Karen Nethersole, ESQ., CEO of Full Circle NY.
These fabulous men and women are epitome of the young, successful and on the rise in the NYC.
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Allergic to Clothes: Indian Farmer Has Been Naked for 40 Years!
- Pres. Obama to Appear on NBC’s ‘Running Wild With Bear Grylls’…For Real
- John Legend Taking His Talents to ‘The SpongeBob Musical’
- ‘Back to This B**ch’: Why Nicki Minaj Checked Miley Cyrus on Live TV
- Black Twitter Drags Rebel Wilson Over VMA ‘Stripper Police’ Bit
- Nile Rodgers Gets BMI Icon Award - EUR was on the Scene (WATCH)
- New Comic 'Raising Dion': Single, Black Mother with Superhuman Son
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here