*Recently the Network Journal honored some New York’s Black Business elite at the 15th Annual “Network Journal Top 40 Under 40 Award Dinner” at the Crown Plaza Hotel.
The dinner honored such Shante Bacon of 135th Street Agency, Nicole Cokley of Bloomingdale’s, Brooke Ellis of General Motors, and Sharita Brantley of NBC Universal.
This exclusive affair was hosted by former NY Giants/2003 Super Bowl XXXVII Champion (Tampa Bay Buccaneers) Roman Oben and Karen Nethersole, ESQ., CEO of Full Circle NY.
These fabulous men and women are epitome of the young, successful and on the rise in the NYC.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here