When the news first emerged, the public was lead to believe Pooch would not be returning on the account of landing a more time consuming gig with Showtime. But according to the actor, that’s not the case.
During a morning chat on “The Breakfast Club,” he mentioned that he needs to be able to do both shows.
Like us on Facebook
But it might happen since the network expressed interest on bringing Tia back as well.
“I can’t say what’s going on with BET, but Pooch Hall is ready,” Pooch freestyled. Yeah, he raps now.
BET has already started to look for replacements, however.
Pooch encouraged listeners to “have faith” the series would return as normal for the next season. So just sit back and wait.
Watch Pooch Hall on the Breakfast Club:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Damon Dash’s Son "Boogie" Arrested for DUI
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here