*Mail men and women have a hard job.
People really underestimate the breadth of their daily activities. They’ve got to deal with complaining customers, extreme weather conditions, and not to mention, vicious dogs.
One mailman, was minding his own business last month delivering mail down a beautiful Maryland street when things took a turn for the worse.
An angry pit bull came after him. Prepared for these types of incidents, the man pulled out his pepper spray and kept the dog at bay after a second round of spray. He was able to get back to his vehicle and continue his day.
But the attack didn’t stop there, according to The Smoking Gun.
Like EURweb on Facebook
He sprayed the wrong dog with the wrong owner. Tanyeck Walford, a 43-year-old medical doctor was not happy and decided to confront the man. She drove up in her Nissan SUV and the approached the postman.
She asked if he sprayed her dog and then began to punch him several times on his head, neck and face. She would have kept going if it weren’t for a nosy neighbor who rescued the mailman and broke up the attack
Dr. Walford, remember who is a prominent doctor, is locked up now on assault charges.
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here