“Nobody’s marriage is The Notebook. It’s a movie,” Andrea Kelly said recently.
The famous ex-wife, who stars in new VH1 series, “Hollywood Exes,” admitted that the singer didn’t have a real grip about what a relationship is really about.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Stuck in his fantasy of musical romance and endless bliss, she said R.Kelly was lost in a world all his own.
“I live in the real world. So to me, marriage is work. It’s hard times. It’s difficult. It’s happy. It’s sad. There are ups and downs. So, until you find me a movie that can do that in two hours, don’t base your relationship off of a movie,” she said on “Bethenny.”
The two were married for 10 years and divorced in 2009, because Kelly felt his marriage was dead when the credits started roll after watching “The Notebook.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here