“Nobody’s marriage is The Notebook. It’s a movie,” Andrea Kelly said recently.
The famous ex-wife, who stars in new VH1 series, “Hollywood Exes,” admitted that the singer didn’t have a real grip about what a relationship is really about.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Stuck in his fantasy of musical romance and endless bliss, she said R.Kelly was lost in a world all his own.
“I live in the real world. So to me, marriage is work. It’s hard times. It’s difficult. It’s happy. It’s sad. There are ups and downs. So, until you find me a movie that can do that in two hours, don’t base your relationship off of a movie,” she said on “Bethenny.”
The two were married for 10 years and divorced in 2009, because Kelly felt his marriage was dead when the credits started roll after watching “The Notebook.”
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here