“Nobody’s marriage is The Notebook. It’s a movie,” Andrea Kelly said recently.
The famous ex-wife, who stars in new VH1 series, “Hollywood Exes,” admitted that the singer didn’t have a real grip about what a relationship is really about.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Stuck in his fantasy of musical romance and endless bliss, she said R.Kelly was lost in a world all his own.
“I live in the real world. So to me, marriage is work. It’s hard times. It’s difficult. It’s happy. It’s sad. There are ups and downs. So, until you find me a movie that can do that in two hours, don’t base your relationship off of a movie,” she said on “Bethenny.”
The two were married for 10 years and divorced in 2009, because Kelly felt his marriage was dead when the credits started roll after watching “The Notebook.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here