“Nobody’s marriage is The Notebook. It’s a movie,” Andrea Kelly said recently.
The famous ex-wife, who stars in new VH1 series, “Hollywood Exes,” admitted that the singer didn’t have a real grip about what a relationship is really about.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Stuck in his fantasy of musical romance and endless bliss, she said R.Kelly was lost in a world all his own.
“I live in the real world. So to me, marriage is work. It’s hard times. It’s difficult. It’s happy. It’s sad. There are ups and downs. So, until you find me a movie that can do that in two hours, don’t base your relationship off of a movie,” she said on “Bethenny.”
The two were married for 10 years and divorced in 2009, because Kelly felt his marriage was dead when the credits started roll after watching “The Notebook.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here