*A number of A-listers are in the Nation’s capital, Washington, DC, attending The International AIDS Conference. Actress and rapper Eve (real name Eve Jihan Jeffers) who is a former MAC VIVA GLAM spokesperson, helped one of DC’s MAC stores celebrate The MAC AIDS Fund’s $250 Million Milestone press conference. MAC executives, along with store employees were in attendance. Peep some of the pix.
View more photos, along with Eve hanging out with House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, at theJasmineBrand.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Golden State Warriors and Steph Curry Mingle with Pres. Obama
- John Hairston: Why So Many R&B Radio Stations Are Becoming Black History!
- Kanye West 53 Million dollars in Debt; the TRUTH Behind the SHINE
- Corrie Harris Asks Are you 'Entouch' with Fashion?
- Happy Valentines Day from ThisNthat: 3 Funny Videos Just for You!
- Steve Harvey's Decepti-Date Segment is An #EpicFail
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here