*A number of A-listers are in the Nation’s capital, Washington, DC, attending The International AIDS Conference. Actress and rapper Eve (real name Eve Jihan Jeffers) who is a former MAC VIVA GLAM spokesperson, helped one of DC’s MAC stores celebrate The MAC AIDS Fund’s $250 Million Milestone press conference. MAC executives, along with store employees were in attendance. Peep some of the pix.
View more photos, along with Eve hanging out with House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, at theJasmineBrand.com.
- Beautiful Diversity of Redheads of African Descent Documented
- Zendaya Checks Twitter Hater Who Called her Parents ‘Ugly’
- Chris Brown Rips Baby Mama for Having a BF Accused of Forgery
- Watch Serena Williams Do Her Karaoke Thing with 'The Little Mermaid'
- Who Knew?! Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger King Restaurants
- Ex-NFLer Simeon Rice Brings Thriller 'Unsullied' to Screens Nationally
- Uncle Luke Says Rappers 'Wasn't Wifin' Hoes' Before Kanye
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here