*A number of A-listers are in the Nation’s capital, Washington, DC, attending The International AIDS Conference. Actress and rapper Eve (real name Eve Jihan Jeffers) who is a former MAC VIVA GLAM spokesperson, helped one of DC’s MAC stores celebrate The MAC AIDS Fund’s $250 Million Milestone press conference. MAC executives, along with store employees were in attendance. Peep some of the pix.
View more photos, along with Eve hanging out with House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, at theJasmineBrand.com.
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here