*A number of A-listers are in the Nation’s capital, Washington, DC, attending The International AIDS Conference. Actress and rapper Eve (real name Eve Jihan Jeffers) who is a former MAC VIVA GLAM spokesperson, helped one of DC’s MAC stores celebrate The MAC AIDS Fund’s $250 Million Milestone press conference. MAC executives, along with store employees were in attendance. Peep some of the pix.
View more photos, along with Eve hanging out with House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, at theJasmineBrand.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Former NBAer Delonte West is NOT Homeless - Sugar Babies Are Winning?
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Kanye West Expands Adidas Partnership to Include Line of Apparel, Accessories
- Willow Smith: The New Face of Chanel Eyewear (Pics & Video)
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Daniel Craig In Talks to Join Halle Berry in LA Riots Drama ‘Kings’
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here