The B2K singer and serial Twitterer fell through a glass door in his hotel room. In doing so he sliced his wrist wide open and lost what seems like buckets of blood (see photo above).
Raz — who had been performing in Shanghai before the accident — tells TMZ, he tripped hard inside his room … and when he tried to break his fall, he crashed through a sliding glass door.
Raz says the broken glass caught his wrist and ripped it to pieces, tearing through ligaments, nerves, tendons … right down to the bone. (We’ve seen a graphic close-up of the injury, and decided to spare you the visuals. You’re welcome.)
Like EURweb on Facebook
Raz says he immediately began gushing blood and quickly passed out. Someone else in the room then alerted the hotel, and an ambulance was called.
Raz was rushed to Huashan Hospital Fudan University, where doctors operated to repair his mutilated wrist — a grueling procedure that took roughly 5 hours.
Raz B was released from the hospital Monday and has since canceled his remaining tour dates — for now.
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here