The B2K singer and serial Twitterer fell through a glass door in his hotel room. In doing so he sliced his wrist wide open and lost what seems like buckets of blood (see photo above).
Raz — who had been performing in Shanghai before the accident — tells TMZ, he tripped hard inside his room … and when he tried to break his fall, he crashed through a sliding glass door.
Raz says the broken glass caught his wrist and ripped it to pieces, tearing through ligaments, nerves, tendons … right down to the bone. (We’ve seen a graphic close-up of the injury, and decided to spare you the visuals. You’re welcome.)
Like EURweb on Facebook
Raz says he immediately began gushing blood and quickly passed out. Someone else in the room then alerted the hotel, and an ambulance was called.
Raz was rushed to Huashan Hospital Fudan University, where doctors operated to repair his mutilated wrist — a grueling procedure that took roughly 5 hours.
Raz B was released from the hospital Monday and has since canceled his remaining tour dates — for now.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here