*Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina and her ‘adopted” brother Nick Gordon have decided to call off their wedding…for now, although they are reportedly still living together.
A source told Hollywoodlife.com: ”Bobbi and Nick really love each other. But they just can’t figure out how they want to define their relationship. Bobbi felt like she got swept up in the moment because she was going through a lot of emotions after Whitney’s death. But they’re in love and still together, just not engaged.”
Whitney – whose body was found in the bath tub of her Beverly Hills hotel suite on February 11 – took 22-year-old Nick in 10 years ago after his dad was sent to prison, although she never made the adoption official.
The pair has reportedly been romantically involved for some time with a friend previously explaining: ”He’s always been extremely protective of Kristina. [They] have blurred the boundaries between a platonic relationship and a romantic one for some time. They’ve even been sleeping in the same bed!”
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here