*Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina and her ‘adopted” brother Nick Gordon have decided to call off their wedding…for now, although they are reportedly still living together.
A source told Hollywoodlife.com: ”Bobbi and Nick really love each other. But they just can’t figure out how they want to define their relationship. Bobbi felt like she got swept up in the moment because she was going through a lot of emotions after Whitney’s death. But they’re in love and still together, just not engaged.”
Whitney – whose body was found in the bath tub of her Beverly Hills hotel suite on February 11 – took 22-year-old Nick in 10 years ago after his dad was sent to prison, although she never made the adoption official.
The pair has reportedly been romantically involved for some time with a friend previously explaining: ”He’s always been extremely protective of Kristina. [They] have blurred the boundaries between a platonic relationship and a romantic one for some time. They’ve even been sleeping in the same bed!”
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Cops Called to Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Over Family Fights
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here