*According to TMZ, actor Michael Clarke Duncan is in the intensive care unit at an L.A. hospital after going into cardiac arrest Friday morning.
They say the swift action of his girlfriend, Omarosa Stallworth, probably saved his life.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Stallworth discovered Duncan in a state of cardiac arrest just before 2:00 AM.
We’re told Omarosa performed CPR and was able to resuscitate the 54-year-old.
MCD was transported to a nearby hospital where he was immediately admitted to the ICU.
Sources tell us … Duncan’s heart rate is now stable and Omarosa is by his side. Doctors are performing tests to figure out why the actor’s heart stopped in the first place.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here