*According to TMZ, actor Michael Clarke Duncan is in the intensive care unit at an L.A. hospital after going into cardiac arrest Friday morning.
They say the swift action of his girlfriend, Omarosa Stallworth, probably saved his life.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Stallworth discovered Duncan in a state of cardiac arrest just before 2:00 AM.
We’re told Omarosa performed CPR and was able to resuscitate the 54-year-old.
MCD was transported to a nearby hospital where he was immediately admitted to the ICU.
Sources tell us … Duncan’s heart rate is now stable and Omarosa is by his side. Doctors are performing tests to figure out why the actor’s heart stopped in the first place.
- 50 Cent’s Bankruptcy Statement Includes 7 Cars Valued at Half Mil
- Drake Uses PowerPoint Presentation to Roast Meek Mill in Concert
- Jersey Police Looking for Suspect in Shooting at Big Sean, J. Cole Concert
- WATCH: 'Legend of the Mantamji' Live Action Short
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Put Up with Rude, Race Baiting Questions (WATCH)
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Secret Service Expert 'Outs' Hillary Clinton's Marriage as 'Fake'
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here