*According to TMZ, actor Michael Clarke Duncan is in the intensive care unit at an L.A. hospital after going into cardiac arrest Friday morning.
They say the swift action of his girlfriend, Omarosa Stallworth, probably saved his life.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Stallworth discovered Duncan in a state of cardiac arrest just before 2:00 AM.
We’re told Omarosa performed CPR and was able to resuscitate the 54-year-old.
MCD was transported to a nearby hospital where he was immediately admitted to the ICU.
Sources tell us … Duncan’s heart rate is now stable and Omarosa is by his side. Doctors are performing tests to figure out why the actor’s heart stopped in the first place.
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here