*No wonder his performance on the BET Awards had so much swagger. He was feelin’ good!
Yep, news has come that Rick Ross did NOT father a secret child in Florida three years ago — so says the results of a court-ordered DNA test in the rapper’s recent paternity case.
TMZ broke the story … 36-year-old Tyrisha Childers filed a paternity lawsuit against Ross last year — claiming the rapper knocked her up a few years ago … and never paid a dime for child support.
Rick fired back, insisting he never even slept with Childers — let alone fathered her baby — so the court ordered both parties to submit to a DNA test.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Well, the results are in — and according to the test, there’s a zero percent chance Rick’s the dad.
Childers has since voluntarily dismissed her case, which means Rick’s a free man.
We hope Ms. Childers remembers that God forgives, Mr. Ross doesn’t. (Yuk, yuk.)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Activist PFK Boom Demands Pastor Jamal Bryant 'Get the F*ck Out' of Baltimore (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here