*No wonder his performance on the BET Awards had so much swagger. He was feelin’ good!
Yep, news has come that Rick Ross did NOT father a secret child in Florida three years ago — so says the results of a court-ordered DNA test in the rapper’s recent paternity case.
TMZ broke the story … 36-year-old Tyrisha Childers filed a paternity lawsuit against Ross last year — claiming the rapper knocked her up a few years ago … and never paid a dime for child support.
Rick fired back, insisting he never even slept with Childers — let alone fathered her baby — so the court ordered both parties to submit to a DNA test.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Well, the results are in — and according to the test, there’s a zero percent chance Rick’s the dad.
Childers has since voluntarily dismissed her case, which means Rick’s a free man.
We hope Ms. Childers remembers that God forgives, Mr. Ross doesn’t. (Yuk, yuk.)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here