*No wonder his performance on the BET Awards had so much swagger. He was feelin’ good!
Yep, news has come that Rick Ross did NOT father a secret child in Florida three years ago — so says the results of a court-ordered DNA test in the rapper’s recent paternity case.
TMZ broke the story … 36-year-old Tyrisha Childers filed a paternity lawsuit against Ross last year — claiming the rapper knocked her up a few years ago … and never paid a dime for child support.
Rick fired back, insisting he never even slept with Childers — let alone fathered her baby — so the court ordered both parties to submit to a DNA test.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Well, the results are in — and according to the test, there’s a zero percent chance Rick’s the dad.
Childers has since voluntarily dismissed her case, which means Rick’s a free man.
We hope Ms. Childers remembers that God forgives, Mr. Ross doesn’t. (Yuk, yuk.)
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here