*No wonder his performance on the BET Awards had so much swagger. He was feelin’ good!
Yep, news has come that Rick Ross did NOT father a secret child in Florida three years ago — so says the results of a court-ordered DNA test in the rapper’s recent paternity case.
TMZ broke the story … 36-year-old Tyrisha Childers filed a paternity lawsuit against Ross last year — claiming the rapper knocked her up a few years ago … and never paid a dime for child support.
Rick fired back, insisting he never even slept with Childers — let alone fathered her baby — so the court ordered both parties to submit to a DNA test.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Well, the results are in — and according to the test, there’s a zero percent chance Rick’s the dad.
Childers has since voluntarily dismissed her case, which means Rick’s a free man.
We hope Ms. Childers remembers that God forgives, Mr. Ross doesn’t. (Yuk, yuk.)
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here