*No wonder his performance on the BET Awards had so much swagger. He was feelin’ good!
Yep, news has come that Rick Ross did NOT father a secret child in Florida three years ago — so says the results of a court-ordered DNA test in the rapper’s recent paternity case.
TMZ broke the story … 36-year-old Tyrisha Childers filed a paternity lawsuit against Ross last year — claiming the rapper knocked her up a few years ago … and never paid a dime for child support.
Rick fired back, insisting he never even slept with Childers — let alone fathered her baby — so the court ordered both parties to submit to a DNA test.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Well, the results are in — and according to the test, there’s a zero percent chance Rick’s the dad.
Childers has since voluntarily dismissed her case, which means Rick’s a free man.
We hope Ms. Childers remembers that God forgives, Mr. Ross doesn’t. (Yuk, yuk.)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here