*Rihanna paid her respects to her beloved grandmother at a private wake in New York City on Thursday.
The singer reportedly cleared her schedule to be with family following the death of her maternal grandmother Clara “Dolly” Braithwaite, who lost her cancer battle over the weekend.
Rihanna visited the Frank E. Campbell funeral home in Manhattan to mourn her loss, and later shared grief on Twitter..
“Dry cry, even tears… Even my heart cry but who cares?!,” she tweeted. “Words can’t explain, the essence of her beauty. You and you alone, no other one… You keep me warm… Just one of those days.”
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gang Threatens to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here