*Rihanna paid her respects to her beloved grandmother at a private wake in New York City on Thursday.
The singer reportedly cleared her schedule to be with family following the death of her maternal grandmother Clara “Dolly” Braithwaite, who lost her cancer battle over the weekend.
Rihanna visited the Frank E. Campbell funeral home in Manhattan to mourn her loss, and later shared grief on Twitter..
“Dry cry, even tears… Even my heart cry but who cares?!,” she tweeted. “Words can’t explain, the essence of her beauty. You and you alone, no other one… You keep me warm… Just one of those days.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here