*Rihanna paid her respects to her beloved grandmother at a private wake in New York City on Thursday.
The singer reportedly cleared her schedule to be with family following the death of her maternal grandmother Clara “Dolly” Braithwaite, who lost her cancer battle over the weekend.
Rihanna visited the Frank E. Campbell funeral home in Manhattan to mourn her loss, and later shared grief on Twitter..
“Dry cry, even tears… Even my heart cry but who cares?!,” she tweeted. “Words can’t explain, the essence of her beauty. You and you alone, no other one… You keep me warm… Just one of those days.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here