*Rihanna paid her respects to her beloved grandmother at a private wake in New York City on Thursday.
The singer reportedly cleared her schedule to be with family following the death of her maternal grandmother Clara “Dolly” Braithwaite, who lost her cancer battle over the weekend.
Rihanna visited the Frank E. Campbell funeral home in Manhattan to mourn her loss, and later shared grief on Twitter..
“Dry cry, even tears… Even my heart cry but who cares?!,” she tweeted. “Words can’t explain, the essence of her beauty. You and you alone, no other one… You keep me warm… Just one of those days.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here