*Rihanna paid her respects to her beloved grandmother at a private wake in New York City on Thursday.
The singer reportedly cleared her schedule to be with family following the death of her maternal grandmother Clara “Dolly” Braithwaite, who lost her cancer battle over the weekend.
Rihanna visited the Frank E. Campbell funeral home in Manhattan to mourn her loss, and later shared grief on Twitter..
“Dry cry, even tears… Even my heart cry but who cares?!,” she tweeted. “Words can’t explain, the essence of her beauty. You and you alone, no other one… You keep me warm… Just one of those days.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here