*Rihanna has apologized to her late grandmother for guzzling beer on the day of her funeral.
The 24-year-old tweeted her feelings yesterday along with the above pic of herself make-up free and holding a bottle of booze. The caption read: ”I had to!!! Sorry granny.”
The somber occasion was the second funeral for her grandmother Clara “Dolly” Braithwaite and took place in Barbados, Caribbean. Rihanna went to the first funeral in New York, then flew to London for the Barclaycard Wireless Festival before going to her home country for the traditional follow-up funeral.
The distraught singer cancelled a performance at Spain’s Rock In Rio festival, and had also been criticized for lip-synching and appearing drunk on stage in Sweden shortly after her grandmother’s passing.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Why Millions Would Join a Gorilla’s Lives Matter but Not Black Lives Matter
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Dwayne Johnson to Play Action Hero Lead in ‘Doc Savage’
- Pres. Obama Edited to Sing Rihanna’s ‘Work’ (Watch)
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here