*Rihanna has apologized to her late grandmother for guzzling beer on the day of her funeral.
The 24-year-old tweeted her feelings yesterday along with the above pic of herself make-up free and holding a bottle of booze. The caption read: ”I had to!!! Sorry granny.”
The somber occasion was the second funeral for her grandmother Clara “Dolly” Braithwaite and took place in Barbados, Caribbean. Rihanna went to the first funeral in New York, then flew to London for the Barclaycard Wireless Festival before going to her home country for the traditional follow-up funeral.
The distraught singer cancelled a performance at Spain’s Rock In Rio festival, and had also been criticized for lip-synching and appearing drunk on stage in Sweden shortly after her grandmother’s passing.
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here