*Rihanna has apologized to her late grandmother for guzzling beer on the day of her funeral.
The 24-year-old tweeted her feelings yesterday along with the above pic of herself make-up free and holding a bottle of booze. The caption read: ”I had to!!! Sorry granny.”
The somber occasion was the second funeral for her grandmother Clara “Dolly” Braithwaite and took place in Barbados, Caribbean. Rihanna went to the first funeral in New York, then flew to London for the Barclaycard Wireless Festival before going to her home country for the traditional follow-up funeral.
The distraught singer cancelled a performance at Spain’s Rock In Rio festival, and had also been criticized for lip-synching and appearing drunk on stage in Sweden shortly after her grandmother’s passing.
- Raven-Symoné Co-signs Oprah: 'Black Twitter Hates Me'
- Walmart Denies Customer Confederate Flag Cake, OK's ISIS Cake in Error (Video)
- Michael Sam Ends Six-Month Engagement With Fiancé
- 'UnSung Revisited' Debuts Tonight with Full Force & Paul Anthony
- Kem: 25 Years of Sobriety, Opens Up on Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here