*Rihanna has apologized to her late grandmother for guzzling beer on the day of her funeral.
The 24-year-old tweeted her feelings yesterday along with the above pic of herself make-up free and holding a bottle of booze. The caption read: ”I had to!!! Sorry granny.”
The somber occasion was the second funeral for her grandmother Clara “Dolly” Braithwaite and took place in Barbados, Caribbean. Rihanna went to the first funeral in New York, then flew to London for the Barclaycard Wireless Festival before going to her home country for the traditional follow-up funeral.
The distraught singer cancelled a performance at Spain’s Rock In Rio festival, and had also been criticized for lip-synching and appearing drunk on stage in Sweden shortly after her grandmother’s passing.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here