*Rihanna has apologized to her late grandmother for guzzling beer on the day of her funeral.
The 24-year-old tweeted her feelings yesterday along with the above pic of herself make-up free and holding a bottle of booze. The caption read: ”I had to!!! Sorry granny.”
The somber occasion was the second funeral for her grandmother Clara “Dolly” Braithwaite and took place in Barbados, Caribbean. Rihanna went to the first funeral in New York, then flew to London for the Barclaycard Wireless Festival before going to her home country for the traditional follow-up funeral.
The distraught singer cancelled a performance at Spain’s Rock In Rio festival, and had also been criticized for lip-synching and appearing drunk on stage in Sweden shortly after her grandmother’s passing.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here