During the interview, she reveals her insecurities, her fear of falling in love, and her recently revived friendship with Chris Brown.
As far as her collaboration with Brown, she claims that she was really clueless about how much criticism she’d get, but it was a choice she’s happy to have made.
“The fans could have said, ‘We don’t want anything to do with it,'” she says. “I understood that people had every right to be concerned about it. But I didn’t see it that way because I’m in a different place.”
But she admits, her love life has been significantly shaped by her past relationship with her former love.
Like EURweb on Facebook
When it comes to relationships, the super pop star says her love life is actually obsolete.
“(I am) rebellious through my music, through my fashion, tattoos, and my hair,” she says. “I have been conservative in my love life… it’s pretty much nonexistent. If I come across someone who I find really cool, I’ll hang out. But the minute I find that we’re getting too close I just – I don’t let people in.”
A lot of it has to do with fear, she said.
“When I was in love, I fell so hard. I was really, really, really in love. The way it made me feel was priceless. And in a blink of an eye my whole life changed. Everything that I knew was different. I never thought I’d feel that pain in my life, I’m afraid of feeling that again.”
- Al Roker’s ‘Wake Up With Al’ Show Cancelled Over Email Fight
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here