During the interview, she reveals her insecurities, her fear of falling in love, and her recently revived friendship with Chris Brown.
As far as her collaboration with Brown, she claims that she was really clueless about how much criticism she’d get, but it was a choice she’s happy to have made.
“The fans could have said, ‘We don’t want anything to do with it,'” she says. “I understood that people had every right to be concerned about it. But I didn’t see it that way because I’m in a different place.”
But she admits, her love life has been significantly shaped by her past relationship with her former love.
Like EURweb on Facebook
When it comes to relationships, the super pop star says her love life is actually obsolete.
“(I am) rebellious through my music, through my fashion, tattoos, and my hair,” she says. “I have been conservative in my love life… it’s pretty much nonexistent. If I come across someone who I find really cool, I’ll hang out. But the minute I find that we’re getting too close I just – I don’t let people in.”
A lot of it has to do with fear, she said.
“When I was in love, I fell so hard. I was really, really, really in love. The way it made me feel was priceless. And in a blink of an eye my whole life changed. Everything that I knew was different. I never thought I’d feel that pain in my life, I’m afraid of feeling that again.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here