During the interview, she reveals her insecurities, her fear of falling in love, and her recently revived friendship with Chris Brown.
As far as her collaboration with Brown, she claims that she was really clueless about how much criticism she’d get, but it was a choice she’s happy to have made.
“The fans could have said, ‘We don’t want anything to do with it,'” she says. “I understood that people had every right to be concerned about it. But I didn’t see it that way because I’m in a different place.”
But she admits, her love life has been significantly shaped by her past relationship with her former love.
Like EURweb on Facebook
When it comes to relationships, the super pop star says her love life is actually obsolete.
“(I am) rebellious through my music, through my fashion, tattoos, and my hair,” she says. “I have been conservative in my love life… it’s pretty much nonexistent. If I come across someone who I find really cool, I’ll hang out. But the minute I find that we’re getting too close I just – I don’t let people in.”
A lot of it has to do with fear, she said.
“When I was in love, I fell so hard. I was really, really, really in love. The way it made me feel was priceless. And in a blink of an eye my whole life changed. Everything that I knew was different. I never thought I’d feel that pain in my life, I’m afraid of feeling that again.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stars Come Out for TV One's New Series 'Here We Go Again' in Atlanta (Pics)
- Overbrook Entertainment (Will Smith's Co.) 'Lacks Diversity' (Watch)
- The Socialist's Journal: The Problem for Democrats
- Ex-NFLer Bill Romanowski Calls Cam Newton ‘Boy’ in Racist Rant, Later Apologizes
- Breaking Down America's Wealth in Black and White
- Ciara Files to Sue Future for $15 Million
- New Reports Puts When and How Much Porn Americans Watch on Blast
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here