*Rihanna is reportedly set to design an exclusive collection for a popular U.K. clothing store.
The singer has teamed up with the label River Island to launch the line, which will be unveiled in Spring 2013.
“I’ve been wanting to design my own collection for some time,” she stated. “River Island is the perfect partner for me to collaborate with and working with a British, family-run business also really appealed to me.
“I find London really inspiring and River Island loves to have fun with clothes. I’m looking forward to working with them and creating something really special.”
Next month, Rihanna will appear as a mentor in the UK fashion reality series, “Styled to Rock,” which she also executive produces.
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Williams Survives Nuisance Nederlander; Venus Takes Step Two Toward Spoiling Sister's Slam Bid
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here