*Rihanna is reportedly set to design an exclusive collection for a popular U.K. clothing store.
The singer has teamed up with the label River Island to launch the line, which will be unveiled in Spring 2013.
“I’ve been wanting to design my own collection for some time,” she stated. “River Island is the perfect partner for me to collaborate with and working with a British, family-run business also really appealed to me.
“I find London really inspiring and River Island loves to have fun with clothes. I’m looking forward to working with them and creating something really special.”
Next month, Rihanna will appear as a mentor in the UK fashion reality series, “Styled to Rock,” which she also executive produces.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here