*Rihanna is reportedly set to design an exclusive collection for a popular U.K. clothing store.
The singer has teamed up with the label River Island to launch the line, which will be unveiled in Spring 2013.
“I’ve been wanting to design my own collection for some time,” she stated. “River Island is the perfect partner for me to collaborate with and working with a British, family-run business also really appealed to me.
“I find London really inspiring and River Island loves to have fun with clothes. I’m looking forward to working with them and creating something really special.”
Next month, Rihanna will appear as a mentor in the UK fashion reality series, “Styled to Rock,” which she also executive produces.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here