*Rihanna is reportedly set to design an exclusive collection for a popular U.K. clothing store.
The singer has teamed up with the label River Island to launch the line, which will be unveiled in Spring 2013.
“I’ve been wanting to design my own collection for some time,” she stated. “River Island is the perfect partner for me to collaborate with and working with a British, family-run business also really appealed to me.
“I find London really inspiring and River Island loves to have fun with clothes. I’m looking forward to working with them and creating something really special.”
Next month, Rihanna will appear as a mentor in the UK fashion reality series, “Styled to Rock,” which she also executive produces.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Claudia Jordan on Jealous 'The Next :15' Cast & Calling Black Women 'Monkeys' [EUR Exclusive]
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Angry Tweets Force Twitter CEO Urge Calmness, Not Much Will Change
- Secret Chapter 13 Filing Puts Tyga in Bankrupt Mode
- Marshawn Lynch Retires Without Having Spent His $50M NFL Income
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here