*The bank accounts of Rihanna and Lil Wayne have earned them plum spots on the newest Forbes list, which tracks the highest-paid stars under age 30.
Topping the tally is 22-year-old country star Taylor Swift, who Forbes estimates raked in $57 million between May 2011 and May 2012.
In second place is 18-year-old Justin Bieber, who banked $55 million thanks to 12 million in album sales since 2009. He’s the only male in the top five.
Though she recently filed suit against her former accountants, Rihanna, 24, reportedly pulled $53 million to land at No. 3. Much of the earnings came from her 85-show world tour and sales from the “Talk That Talk” album. She also gets paid via endorsement deals with Vita Coco coconut water and Nivea lotion and took in millions more through her Reb’l Fleur fragrance.
Rounding out the top five are Lady Gaga, 26, with $52 million and Katy Perry, 27, with $45 million.
The rest of the top 10: Adele ($35 million), Kristen Stewart ($34.5 million), Lil Wayne ($27 million), Taylor Lautner ($26.5 million) and Robert Pattinson ($26.5 million).
Forbes calculated the stars’ earnings by taking into account album and concert sales, movie gigs, endorsement and ad work and profit participation. The estimates were tabulated by talking to managers, agents, lawyers and other entertainment industry experts.
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here