*The bank accounts of Rihanna and Lil Wayne have earned them plum spots on the newest Forbes list, which tracks the highest-paid stars under age 30.
Topping the tally is 22-year-old country star Taylor Swift, who Forbes estimates raked in $57 million between May 2011 and May 2012.
In second place is 18-year-old Justin Bieber, who banked $55 million thanks to 12 million in album sales since 2009. He’s the only male in the top five.
Though she recently filed suit against her former accountants, Rihanna, 24, reportedly pulled $53 million to land at No. 3. Much of the earnings came from her 85-show world tour and sales from the “Talk That Talk” album. She also gets paid via endorsement deals with Vita Coco coconut water and Nivea lotion and took in millions more through her Reb’l Fleur fragrance.
Rounding out the top five are Lady Gaga, 26, with $52 million and Katy Perry, 27, with $45 million.
The rest of the top 10: Adele ($35 million), Kristen Stewart ($34.5 million), Lil Wayne ($27 million), Taylor Lautner ($26.5 million) and Robert Pattinson ($26.5 million).
Forbes calculated the stars’ earnings by taking into account album and concert sales, movie gigs, endorsement and ad work and profit participation. The estimates were tabulated by talking to managers, agents, lawyers and other entertainment industry experts.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here