*Rihanna alludes to her rocky relationship with Chris Brown in a cover story for the August issue of Harper’s Bazaar.
“When I was in love, I fell so hard. I was really, really, really in love,” the singer, 24, tells the magazine. “The way it made me feel was priceless. And in a blink of an eye my whole life changed. Everything that I knew was different. I never thought I’d feel that pain in my life. I’m afraid of feeling that again.”
Riri also joked about her body and the parts she wishes were more voluptuous.
“I don’t know if there’s something going on with my body right now, but I’m eating everything in life!” she said. “I miss my ass. It just went away! I need a butt. I have an idea of one, but it’s not living up to its full potential right now.”
Rihanna has different covers for the newsstand issue (available July 17 and pictured above), and the subscription cover (below.) Inside, the Camilla Akrans-photographed spread continues, with Rihanna in lush gowns by Tom Ford and Calvin Klein, and other looks by Balmain and Ralph Lauren.
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here