*Rihanna alludes to her rocky relationship with Chris Brown in a cover story for the August issue of Harper’s Bazaar.
“When I was in love, I fell so hard. I was really, really, really in love,” the singer, 24, tells the magazine. “The way it made me feel was priceless. And in a blink of an eye my whole life changed. Everything that I knew was different. I never thought I’d feel that pain in my life. I’m afraid of feeling that again.”
Riri also joked about her body and the parts she wishes were more voluptuous.
“I don’t know if there’s something going on with my body right now, but I’m eating everything in life!” she said. “I miss my ass. It just went away! I need a butt. I have an idea of one, but it’s not living up to its full potential right now.”
Rihanna has different covers for the newsstand issue (available July 17 and pictured above), and the subscription cover (below.) Inside, the Camilla Akrans-photographed spread continues, with Rihanna in lush gowns by Tom Ford and Calvin Klein, and other looks by Balmain and Ralph Lauren.
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here