*Rihanna alludes to her rocky relationship with Chris Brown in a cover story for the August issue of Harper’s Bazaar.
“When I was in love, I fell so hard. I was really, really, really in love,” the singer, 24, tells the magazine. “The way it made me feel was priceless. And in a blink of an eye my whole life changed. Everything that I knew was different. I never thought I’d feel that pain in my life. I’m afraid of feeling that again.”
Riri also joked about her body and the parts she wishes were more voluptuous.
“I don’t know if there’s something going on with my body right now, but I’m eating everything in life!” she said. “I miss my ass. It just went away! I need a butt. I have an idea of one, but it’s not living up to its full potential right now.”
Rihanna has different covers for the newsstand issue (available July 17 and pictured above), and the subscription cover (below.) Inside, the Camilla Akrans-photographed spread continues, with Rihanna in lush gowns by Tom Ford and Calvin Klein, and other looks by Balmain and Ralph Lauren.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here