*Rihanna alludes to her rocky relationship with Chris Brown in a cover story for the August issue of Harper’s Bazaar.
“When I was in love, I fell so hard. I was really, really, really in love,” the singer, 24, tells the magazine. “The way it made me feel was priceless. And in a blink of an eye my whole life changed. Everything that I knew was different. I never thought I’d feel that pain in my life. I’m afraid of feeling that again.”
Riri also joked about her body and the parts she wishes were more voluptuous.
“I don’t know if there’s something going on with my body right now, but I’m eating everything in life!” she said. “I miss my ass. It just went away! I need a butt. I have an idea of one, but it’s not living up to its full potential right now.”
Rihanna has different covers for the newsstand issue (available July 17 and pictured above), and the subscription cover (below.) Inside, the Camilla Akrans-photographed spread continues, with Rihanna in lush gowns by Tom Ford and Calvin Klein, and other looks by Balmain and Ralph Lauren.
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here