*A clip of Rihanna’s UK reality show “Styled to Rock” hit the web today in advance of its 10-week run on the country’s Sky Living HD network in August.
The singer serves as its executive producer and also appears on the style competition series, where she mentors young British designers towards success, alongside her own stylist, Lisa Cooper, fashion designer Henry Holland and Nicola Roberts of pop girl group Girls Aloud.
“I’ve always loved fashion,” Riri says in the teaser trailer for the new series. [Scroll down to watch.].”Fashion has helped shape me into the artist that I am today.”
“I have been very fortunate to work with some truly amazing designers and stylists throughout my career, and they have been instrumental in making sure my creative vision reaches the stage,” she further stated in a press release. “I am excited to follow the journey of our aspiring contestants and see how their individuality influences their efforts during the course of the show.”
The final challenge of the series, the show’s website explains, will be to design a stage outfit for one of Rihanna’s live performances.
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here