*A clip of Rihanna’s UK reality show “Styled to Rock” hit the web today in advance of its 10-week run on the country’s Sky Living HD network in August.
The singer serves as its executive producer and also appears on the style competition series, where she mentors young British designers towards success, alongside her own stylist, Lisa Cooper, fashion designer Henry Holland and Nicola Roberts of pop girl group Girls Aloud.
“I’ve always loved fashion,” Riri says in the teaser trailer for the new series. [Scroll down to watch.].”Fashion has helped shape me into the artist that I am today.”
“I have been very fortunate to work with some truly amazing designers and stylists throughout my career, and they have been instrumental in making sure my creative vision reaches the stage,” she further stated in a press release. “I am excited to follow the journey of our aspiring contestants and see how their individuality influences their efforts during the course of the show.”
The final challenge of the series, the show’s website explains, will be to design a stage outfit for one of Rihanna’s live performances.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here