*A clip of Rihanna’s UK reality show “Styled to Rock” hit the web today in advance of its 10-week run on the country’s Sky Living HD network in August.
The singer serves as its executive producer and also appears on the style competition series, where she mentors young British designers towards success, alongside her own stylist, Lisa Cooper, fashion designer Henry Holland and Nicola Roberts of pop girl group Girls Aloud.
“I’ve always loved fashion,” Riri says in the teaser trailer for the new series. [Scroll down to watch.].”Fashion has helped shape me into the artist that I am today.”
“I have been very fortunate to work with some truly amazing designers and stylists throughout my career, and they have been instrumental in making sure my creative vision reaches the stage,” she further stated in a press release. “I am excited to follow the journey of our aspiring contestants and see how their individuality influences their efforts during the course of the show.”
The final challenge of the series, the show’s website explains, will be to design a stage outfit for one of Rihanna’s live performances.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here