*A clip of Rihanna’s UK reality show “Styled to Rock” hit the web today in advance of its 10-week run on the country’s Sky Living HD network in August.
The singer serves as its executive producer and also appears on the style competition series, where she mentors young British designers towards success, alongside her own stylist, Lisa Cooper, fashion designer Henry Holland and Nicola Roberts of pop girl group Girls Aloud.
“I’ve always loved fashion,” Riri says in the teaser trailer for the new series. [Scroll down to watch.].”Fashion has helped shape me into the artist that I am today.”
“I have been very fortunate to work with some truly amazing designers and stylists throughout my career, and they have been instrumental in making sure my creative vision reaches the stage,” she further stated in a press release. “I am excited to follow the journey of our aspiring contestants and see how their individuality influences their efforts during the course of the show.”
The final challenge of the series, the show’s website explains, will be to design a stage outfit for one of Rihanna’s live performances.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Troubled Loner’ vs. ‘Thugs’: Why the Loaded Language in Crime Stories?
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here