*A clip of Rihanna’s UK reality show “Styled to Rock” hit the web today in advance of its 10-week run on the country’s Sky Living HD network in August.
The singer serves as its executive producer and also appears on the style competition series, where she mentors young British designers towards success, alongside her own stylist, Lisa Cooper, fashion designer Henry Holland and Nicola Roberts of pop girl group Girls Aloud.
“I’ve always loved fashion,” Riri says in the teaser trailer for the new series. [Scroll down to watch.].”Fashion has helped shape me into the artist that I am today.”
“I have been very fortunate to work with some truly amazing designers and stylists throughout my career, and they have been instrumental in making sure my creative vision reaches the stage,” she further stated in a press release. “I am excited to follow the journey of our aspiring contestants and see how their individuality influences their efforts during the course of the show.”
The final challenge of the series, the show’s website explains, will be to design a stage outfit for one of Rihanna’s live performances.
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here