The actress is set to star in a new TV Land series, “Retired at 35,” 25 years after making her big on screen debut as Darlene in “Head of the Class.”
She’ll play the role of a therapist, Dr. Keller, the main characters see for couple’s counseling.
Speaking of relationships, she’s been married twice, once to champion boxer Mike Tyson. But that topic is pretty much off limits.
In an interview with BET.com, the actress revealed why she doesn’t like talking about that phase in her life, saying it’s just too personal.
She even got a little snappy about it when asked about it saying, “That’s not what I called to talk to you about, just ‘Retired at 35.’”
In fact, Givens was extremely guarded about her life and kept it all strictly business.
Also, when asked about playing the role of Wendy Williams in a up coming movie, she revealed that the film was made two summers ago.
No word yet about when it will premiere.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here