The actress is set to star in a new TV Land series, “Retired at 35,” 25 years after making her big on screen debut as Darlene in “Head of the Class.”
She’ll play the role of a therapist, Dr. Keller, the main characters see for couple’s counseling.
Speaking of relationships, she’s been married twice, once to champion boxer Mike Tyson. But that topic is pretty much off limits.
In an interview with BET.com, the actress revealed why she doesn’t like talking about that phase in her life, saying it’s just too personal.
She even got a little snappy about it when asked about it saying, “That’s not what I called to talk to you about, just ‘Retired at 35.’”
In fact, Givens was extremely guarded about her life and kept it all strictly business.
Also, when asked about playing the role of Wendy Williams in a up coming movie, she revealed that the film was made two summers ago.
No word yet about when it will premiere.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Fla. Teens Who Died After Being Hypnotized By Former Principal, Remembered at 'Homecoming' (Watch)
- Twitter Rejects Rita Ora’s Dream ‘Lady Marmalade’ Remake With Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus & Charli XCX
- Report: Paris Jackson On Verge of Meltdown; Hasn’t Seen Mom in Over a Year
- Kardashian Friend Malika Haqq Apologizes for DUI Arrest
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here