*Just days after her appearance at the TCA press tour via satellite, where she announced that her scheduled medical leave would take place sometime in late August, early September, “Good Morning America” anchor Robin Roberts informed her audience this morning that she isn’t feeling well, and will take off for one or two weeks before her medical leave.
Roberts was recently diagnosed with MDS, a rare blood and bone marrow disorder, as a side effect of her battle with breast cancer.
“Well, a full disclosure here, I’m not feeling too well,” Roberts told viewers. “In fact I’m going to leave and let you all do the rest of the program on your own. I’m going to take a little time off, just to get some vacay… I’ll see you in a couple of weeks.”
During her TCA appearance on Thursday, Roberts spoke about her medical leave, during which she’ll undergo a bone marrow transplant, and mentioned Barbara Walters, Diane Sawyer, Katie Couric, Kelly Ripa and co-hosts of “The View” as her substitutes during her absence.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addition Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- 50 Cent Apologizes to Family of Autistic Airport Worker
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here