*Just days after her appearance at the TCA press tour via satellite, where she announced that her scheduled medical leave would take place sometime in late August, early September, “Good Morning America” anchor Robin Roberts informed her audience this morning that she isn’t feeling well, and will take off for one or two weeks before her medical leave.
Roberts was recently diagnosed with MDS, a rare blood and bone marrow disorder, as a side effect of her battle with breast cancer.
“Well, a full disclosure here, I’m not feeling too well,” Roberts told viewers. “In fact I’m going to leave and let you all do the rest of the program on your own. I’m going to take a little time off, just to get some vacay… I’ll see you in a couple of weeks.”
During her TCA appearance on Thursday, Roberts spoke about her medical leave, during which she’ll undergo a bone marrow transplant, and mentioned Barbara Walters, Diane Sawyer, Katie Couric, Kelly Ripa and co-hosts of “The View” as her substitutes during her absence.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Marshawn Lynch Retires Without Having Spent His $50M NFL Income
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here