*Just days after her appearance at the TCA press tour via satellite, where she announced that her scheduled medical leave would take place sometime in late August, early September, “Good Morning America” anchor Robin Roberts informed her audience this morning that she isn’t feeling well, and will take off for one or two weeks before her medical leave.
Roberts was recently diagnosed with MDS, a rare blood and bone marrow disorder, as a side effect of her battle with breast cancer.
“Well, a full disclosure here, I’m not feeling too well,” Roberts told viewers. “In fact I’m going to leave and let you all do the rest of the program on your own. I’m going to take a little time off, just to get some vacay… I’ll see you in a couple of weeks.”
During her TCA appearance on Thursday, Roberts spoke about her medical leave, during which she’ll undergo a bone marrow transplant, and mentioned Barbara Walters, Diane Sawyer, Katie Couric, Kelly Ripa and co-hosts of “The View” as her substitutes during her absence.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here