*Robin Thicke, whose ABC series “Duets” wraps for the season this week, got into a little fender bender last night in Beverly Hills.
TMZ is reporting that the singer slammed his high-end sports car into another car on Sunset Blvd. According to law enforcement, Robin told cops another car cut him off as he was leaving Chateau Marmont, forcing him to swerve his black convertible Porsche into a parked car.
No one was injured, according to the website, but Robin’s vehicle sustained serious damage to the front and back end. The parked car, a Volkswagen, was also towed from the scene.
Police do not believe alcohol or drugs were involved, and there is no criminal investigation. An officer even gave Robin a ride to his nearby home.
- Neighbors Watch in Horror as Two Girls Jump from Burning Building
- Watch FSU QB De’Andre Johnson PUNCH Woman in Face; Gets Released
- EUR Speaks with Kem, Lalah Hathaway & Dee-1 At 2015 Essence Festival (WATCH)
- Beyoncé Video Inspires Curvy 68 Story Australian Skyscraper
- Turner's Two Cents: Obama Did Not Call Immigrants Gangbangers
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Chicago’s Tragic, Unending 4th of July Gun Violence Ritual Continues
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here