*As expected, Mitt Romney’s campaign has answered the television ad from the Obama campaign that features the former Massachusetts governor singing “America the Beautiful.”
Two days after Obama’s ad, Romney today released a web video mocking the president’s singing of Al Green’s “Let’s Stay Together.”
The video juxtaposes Obama crooning “I’m so in love with you” with headlines about Obama rewarding lobbyists and campaign donors, similar to Obama’s ad showing Romney’s singing contrasted with headlines about Romney’s offshore financial holdings and Bain’s outsourcing.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here