That’s how a new Mitt Romey campaign ad ends that’s targeting African Americans.
However, the problem is the ad is built on a lie. it takes footage from his appearance at the recent NAACP convention and edits it so it appears that the audience is applauding him and giving him a standing ovation for his speech as he was delivering it.
That’s not how it went down.
Like EURweb on Facebook
while there was polite, muted applause at various points during Romney’s speech, there was prolonged jeering when he said he would repeal President Obama’s signature healthcare law, followed by loud boos and snickering when he told the audience “If you want a president who will make things better in the African American community, you’re looking at him.”
Once again Romney has taken reality and distorted it just like he took President Obama’s “You didn’t build that” comments out of context. Check out the ad below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here