That’s how a new Mitt Romey campaign ad ends that’s targeting African Americans.
However, the problem is the ad is built on a lie. it takes footage from his appearance at the recent NAACP convention and edits it so it appears that the audience is applauding him and giving him a standing ovation for his speech as he was delivering it.
That’s not how it went down.
Like EURweb on Facebook
while there was polite, muted applause at various points during Romney’s speech, there was prolonged jeering when he said he would repeal President Obama’s signature healthcare law, followed by loud boos and snickering when he told the audience “If you want a president who will make things better in the African American community, you’re looking at him.”
Once again Romney has taken reality and distorted it just like he took President Obama’s “You didn’t build that” comments out of context. Check out the ad below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- If You're the Mother of a Teen Girl, You'll Want to Know About This
- Michael Jace Told Wife Before Shooting Her, ‘If You Like Running, Then Run To Heaven’, Son Testifies
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Prince Sax Player Joins FAMU Wind Symphony for Beautiful 'Purple Rain' Performance (Watch)
- Grad Party Cancels T.I. Gig after Shooting; Wants $55,000 Payment Back
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here