That’s how a new Mitt Romey campaign ad ends that’s targeting African Americans.
However, the problem is the ad is built on a lie. it takes footage from his appearance at the recent NAACP convention and edits it so it appears that the audience is applauding him and giving him a standing ovation for his speech as he was delivering it.
That’s not how it went down.
Like EURweb on Facebook
while there was polite, muted applause at various points during Romney’s speech, there was prolonged jeering when he said he would repeal President Obama’s signature healthcare law, followed by loud boos and snickering when he told the audience “If you want a president who will make things better in the African American community, you’re looking at him.”
Once again Romney has taken reality and distorted it just like he took President Obama’s “You didn’t build that” comments out of context. Check out the ad below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here