That’s how a new Mitt Romey campaign ad ends that’s targeting African Americans.
However, the problem is the ad is built on a lie. it takes footage from his appearance at the recent NAACP convention and edits it so it appears that the audience is applauding him and giving him a standing ovation for his speech as he was delivering it.
That’s not how it went down.
Like EURweb on Facebook
while there was polite, muted applause at various points during Romney’s speech, there was prolonged jeering when he said he would repeal President Obama’s signature healthcare law, followed by loud boos and snickering when he told the audience “If you want a president who will make things better in the African American community, you’re looking at him.”
Once again Romney has taken reality and distorted it just like he took President Obama’s “You didn’t build that” comments out of context. Check out the ad below.
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here