That’s how a new Mitt Romey campaign ad ends that’s targeting African Americans.
However, the problem is the ad is built on a lie. it takes footage from his appearance at the recent NAACP convention and edits it so it appears that the audience is applauding him and giving him a standing ovation for his speech as he was delivering it.
That’s not how it went down.
Like EURweb on Facebook
while there was polite, muted applause at various points during Romney’s speech, there was prolonged jeering when he said he would repeal President Obama’s signature healthcare law, followed by loud boos and snickering when he told the audience “If you want a president who will make things better in the African American community, you’re looking at him.”
Once again Romney has taken reality and distorted it just like he took President Obama’s “You didn’t build that” comments out of context. Check out the ad below.
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here