In fact, she surprisingly is inspired by Hip Hop and vice versa. The performer, who has never disappointed fans and even after a decade of missing in action, still knows how to woo the crowd.
Sade and her bandleader Stuart Matthewman, interviewed with Life+Times about what makes the group the group and keeps them going strong.
Like EURweb on Facebook
As far as keeping things unique and their style untouchable, Sade responded saying her goal is to remain different.
“I don’t want to be a one trick pony,” she said. “I like to leave what we’ve already done behind.”
But in leaving the past in the past, Sade has noticed that the fans have changed. Typically fans grow older with the music style, but she noticed there’s a growing interest with the younger crowd.
And with the youth, she admitted if she could do anything different, she would have reached out to Jay Z.
“If I could turn back time? I would have asked JAY Z to rap on ‘Soldier Of Love’ in 2010. There’s not much else I would change-the mistakes I’ve made have made me grow braver.”
Sade released their “Bring Me Home Live 2011” DVD recently, which serves as something of an ode to their good work and celebration for being on the road again after 10 years.
Check out the full interview here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Pulls Off Series of Mind-Blowing Tennis Trick Shots (Watch)
- Researchers: NFL and 'Police Academy' Star Bubba Smith Had CTE When He Died
- Paris Jackson Inks Dad’s ‘Dangerous’ Album Cover on her Arm
- NBA Taps ‘Champion’ From The Roots as 2016 Finals Theme Song (Listen)
- Wow! 67-Year-Old Former Harlem Drug Dealer Graduates from Columbia (Watch)!
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here