In fact, she surprisingly is inspired by Hip Hop and vice versa. The performer, who has never disappointed fans and even after a decade of missing in action, still knows how to woo the crowd.
Sade and her bandleader Stuart Matthewman, interviewed with Life+Times about what makes the group the group and keeps them going strong.
Like EURweb on Facebook
As far as keeping things unique and their style untouchable, Sade responded saying her goal is to remain different.
“I don’t want to be a one trick pony,” she said. “I like to leave what we’ve already done behind.”
But in leaving the past in the past, Sade has noticed that the fans have changed. Typically fans grow older with the music style, but she noticed there’s a growing interest with the younger crowd.
And with the youth, she admitted if she could do anything different, she would have reached out to Jay Z.
“If I could turn back time? I would have asked JAY Z to rap on ‘Soldier Of Love’ in 2010. There’s not much else I would change-the mistakes I’ve made have made me grow braver.”
Sade released their “Bring Me Home Live 2011” DVD recently, which serves as something of an ode to their good work and celebration for being on the road again after 10 years.
Check out the full interview here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here