In fact, she surprisingly is inspired by Hip Hop and vice versa. The performer, who has never disappointed fans and even after a decade of missing in action, still knows how to woo the crowd.
Sade and her bandleader Stuart Matthewman, interviewed with Life+Times about what makes the group the group and keeps them going strong.
Like EURweb on Facebook
As far as keeping things unique and their style untouchable, Sade responded saying her goal is to remain different.
“I don’t want to be a one trick pony,” she said. “I like to leave what we’ve already done behind.”
But in leaving the past in the past, Sade has noticed that the fans have changed. Typically fans grow older with the music style, but she noticed there’s a growing interest with the younger crowd.
And with the youth, she admitted if she could do anything different, she would have reached out to Jay Z.
“If I could turn back time? I would have asked JAY Z to rap on ‘Soldier Of Love’ in 2010. There’s not much else I would change-the mistakes I’ve made have made me grow braver.”
Sade released their “Bring Me Home Live 2011” DVD recently, which serves as something of an ode to their good work and celebration for being on the road again after 10 years.
Check out the full interview here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: ‘The Legend of Tarzan’ Continues with the Epic Warner Bros.’ Presentation
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here