*An investigation led by former FBI Director Louis Freeh into the Penn State sexual abuse scandal said today that senior university leaders disregarded the safety and welfare of children abused by former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky, reports the LA Times.
The Freeh Group’s report said that in order to avoid bad publicity, school President Graham Spanier, football Coach Joe Paterno, Athletic Director Tim Curley and Vice President Gary Schultz “repeatedly concealed critical facts.”
Freeh’s investigators interviewed hundreds of people to learn how the university responded to warning signs that Sandusky — who helped Paterno win two national titles while touting “success with honor” — was a serial child molester.
Read/learn more at LA Times.
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Your MISSION: Laser Tag
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here