*An investigation led by former FBI Director Louis Freeh into the Penn State sexual abuse scandal said today that senior university leaders disregarded the safety and welfare of children abused by former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky, reports the LA Times.
The Freeh Group’s report said that in order to avoid bad publicity, school President Graham Spanier, football Coach Joe Paterno, Athletic Director Tim Curley and Vice President Gary Schultz “repeatedly concealed critical facts.”
Freeh’s investigators interviewed hundreds of people to learn how the university responded to warning signs that Sandusky — who helped Paterno win two national titles while touting “success with honor” — was a serial child molester.
Read/learn more at LA Times.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here