*An investigation led by former FBI Director Louis Freeh into the Penn State sexual abuse scandal said today that senior university leaders disregarded the safety and welfare of children abused by former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky, reports the LA Times.
The Freeh Group’s report said that in order to avoid bad publicity, school President Graham Spanier, football Coach Joe Paterno, Athletic Director Tim Curley and Vice President Gary Schultz “repeatedly concealed critical facts.”
Freeh’s investigators interviewed hundreds of people to learn how the university responded to warning signs that Sandusky — who helped Paterno win two national titles while touting “success with honor” — was a serial child molester.
Read/learn more at LA Times.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jameis Winston: ‘Lions Do Not Accept Opinions of F*cking Sheep!’
- ‘Troubled Loner’ vs. ‘Thugs’: Why the Loaded Language in Crime Stories?
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here