Scrappy and Stevie J’s throwdown on the last episode of “Love and Hip-Hop: ATL” had to be the fakest reality TV beef in a while.
Here are 5 reasons why brought to you courtesy of The Urban Daily.
5. Stevie J Rolled Up Some Weed Right Before The Fight
When Scrappy and Erica were posted up on their car like they were on their way to a prom for Ghetto Ratchet High School, Stevie J walked out and began immediately copping pleas. What many might have missed was the quick shot of Stevie J rolling up some strand of canibus. Answer me one question. If some dude is flexing like he wants to put the paws on you, why would rolling some kush be the main priority in that situation? Then again,we are talking about Stevie J, the dude who is cheating on his main girl with the side chick on national television. Obviously, God bypassed him when he was bestowing common sense.
Read the 4 other reasons at The Urban Daily
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here