Scrappy and Stevie J’s throwdown on the last episode of “Love and Hip-Hop: ATL” had to be the fakest reality TV beef in a while.
Here are 5 reasons why brought to you courtesy of The Urban Daily.
5. Stevie J Rolled Up Some Weed Right Before The Fight
When Scrappy and Erica were posted up on their car like they were on their way to a prom for Ghetto Ratchet High School, Stevie J walked out and began immediately copping pleas. What many might have missed was the quick shot of Stevie J rolling up some strand of canibus. Answer me one question. If some dude is flexing like he wants to put the paws on you, why would rolling some kush be the main priority in that situation? Then again,we are talking about Stevie J, the dude who is cheating on his main girl with the side chick on national television. Obviously, God bypassed him when he was bestowing common sense.
Read the 4 other reasons at The Urban Daily
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here