Scrappy and Stevie J’s throwdown on the last episode of “Love and Hip-Hop: ATL” had to be the fakest reality TV beef in a while.
Here are 5 reasons why brought to you courtesy of The Urban Daily.
5. Stevie J Rolled Up Some Weed Right Before The Fight
When Scrappy and Erica were posted up on their car like they were on their way to a prom for Ghetto Ratchet High School, Stevie J walked out and began immediately copping pleas. What many might have missed was the quick shot of Stevie J rolling up some strand of canibus. Answer me one question. If some dude is flexing like he wants to put the paws on you, why would rolling some kush be the main priority in that situation? Then again,we are talking about Stevie J, the dude who is cheating on his main girl with the side chick on national television. Obviously, God bypassed him when he was bestowing common sense.
Read the 4 other reasons at The Urban Daily
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Flanagan’s Family Releases Statement in Aftermath of Virginia Shooting (WATCH)
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Karen Clark Sheard is ‘Destined to Win’; New Album Debuts at #2
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here