* Wednesday evening, singer Brandy brought her talents to Washington, DC’s Howard Theater, as she’s begins to promote her anticipated return to the charts with her album, Two Eleven.
Hosted by 93.9 WKYS, B-Rocka hit the stage for about 30 minutes, putting on a high-energy show. Rocking a blue romper, black army boots with jet black hair, the crowd seemed to be in awe as she performed classics like “Almost Doesn’t Count”, “The Boy Is Mine” and “Best Friend”.
Visit theJasmineBrand.com, to view more photos and footage of Brandy performing ‘Put It Down’.
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here