* Wednesday evening, singer Brandy brought her talents to Washington, DC’s Howard Theater, as she’s begins to promote her anticipated return to the charts with her album, Two Eleven.
Hosted by 93.9 WKYS, B-Rocka hit the stage for about 30 minutes, putting on a high-energy show. Rocking a blue romper, black army boots with jet black hair, the crowd seemed to be in awe as she performed classics like “Almost Doesn’t Count”, “The Boy Is Mine” and “Best Friend”.
Visit theJasmineBrand.com, to view more photos and footage of Brandy performing ‘Put It Down’.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here