* Wednesday evening, singer Brandy brought her talents to Washington, DC’s Howard Theater, as she’s begins to promote her anticipated return to the charts with her album, Two Eleven.
Hosted by 93.9 WKYS, B-Rocka hit the stage for about 30 minutes, putting on a high-energy show. Rocking a blue romper, black army boots with jet black hair, the crowd seemed to be in awe as she performed classics like “Almost Doesn’t Count”, “The Boy Is Mine” and “Best Friend”.
Visit theJasmineBrand.com, to view more photos and footage of Brandy performing ‘Put It Down’.
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here