* Wednesday evening, singer Brandy brought her talents to Washington, DC’s Howard Theater, as she’s begins to promote her anticipated return to the charts with her album, Two Eleven.
Hosted by 93.9 WKYS, B-Rocka hit the stage for about 30 minutes, putting on a high-energy show. Rocking a blue romper, black army boots with jet black hair, the crowd seemed to be in awe as she performed classics like “Almost Doesn’t Count”, “The Boy Is Mine” and “Best Friend”.
Visit theJasmineBrand.com, to view more photos and footage of Brandy performing ‘Put It Down’.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Shanice Williams Says She and Dorothy Are the Same in 'The Wiz Live!'
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here