* Wednesday evening, singer Brandy brought her talents to Washington, DC’s Howard Theater, as she’s begins to promote her anticipated return to the charts with her album, Two Eleven.
Hosted by 93.9 WKYS, B-Rocka hit the stage for about 30 minutes, putting on a high-energy show. Rocking a blue romper, black army boots with jet black hair, the crowd seemed to be in awe as she performed classics like “Almost Doesn’t Count”, “The Boy Is Mine” and “Best Friend”.
Visit theJasmineBrand.com, to view more photos and footage of Brandy performing ‘Put It Down’.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jay Z's Drug Dealer Past Thrown at Beyonce by TV Host Tomi Lahren
- Former Atlanta Vice Mayor Lisa Borders Named New WNBA President
- Does Bernie Sanders Meeting Al Sharpton Equal More Black Voter Support?
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here