They can also dish the advice in real life.
Our partner site, Essence Magazine, recently did an interview with them and they tell you the top 10 ways to act like a single lady.
All The Single Ladies
With the season two premiere of Vh1’s hit drama Single Ladies just around the corner, we caught up with the cast to find out what they’ve learned about being single and fabulous while getting into character. This season, LisaRaye McCoy returns as Keisha, Charity Shea plays April, and newcomer Denise Vasi will play Raquel, a longtime friend of Keisha’s who is looking to break free from the chains in her life and start anew. Check out the ladies’ list of dos and don’ts for single ladies this summer.
Read more at Essence.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here