They can also dish the advice in real life.
Our partner site, Essence Magazine, recently did an interview with them and they tell you the top 10 ways to act like a single lady.
All The Single Ladies
With the season two premiere of Vh1’s hit drama Single Ladies just around the corner, we caught up with the cast to find out what they’ve learned about being single and fabulous while getting into character. This season, LisaRaye McCoy returns as Keisha, Charity Shea plays April, and newcomer Denise Vasi will play Raquel, a longtime friend of Keisha’s who is looking to break free from the chains in her life and start anew. Check out the ladies’ list of dos and don’ts for single ladies this summer.
Read more at Essence.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé's Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here