They can also dish the advice in real life.
Our partner site, Essence Magazine, recently did an interview with them and they tell you the top 10 ways to act like a single lady.
All The Single Ladies
With the season two premiere of Vh1’s hit drama Single Ladies just around the corner, we caught up with the cast to find out what they’ve learned about being single and fabulous while getting into character. This season, LisaRaye McCoy returns as Keisha, Charity Shea plays April, and newcomer Denise Vasi will play Raquel, a longtime friend of Keisha’s who is looking to break free from the chains in her life and start anew. Check out the ladies’ list of dos and don’ts for single ladies this summer.
Read more at Essence.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here