They can also dish the advice in real life.
Our partner site, Essence Magazine, recently did an interview with them and they tell you the top 10 ways to act like a single lady.
All The Single Ladies
With the season two premiere of Vh1’s hit drama Single Ladies just around the corner, we caught up with the cast to find out what they’ve learned about being single and fabulous while getting into character. This season, LisaRaye McCoy returns as Keisha, Charity Shea plays April, and newcomer Denise Vasi will play Raquel, a longtime friend of Keisha’s who is looking to break free from the chains in her life and start anew. Check out the ladies’ list of dos and don’ts for single ladies this summer.
Read more at Essence.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here