They can also dish the advice in real life.
Our partner site, Essence Magazine, recently did an interview with them and they tell you the top 10 ways to act like a single lady.
All The Single Ladies
With the season two premiere of Vh1’s hit drama Single Ladies just around the corner, we caught up with the cast to find out what they’ve learned about being single and fabulous while getting into character. This season, LisaRaye McCoy returns as Keisha, Charity Shea plays April, and newcomer Denise Vasi will play Raquel, a longtime friend of Keisha’s who is looking to break free from the chains in her life and start anew. Check out the ladies’ list of dos and don’ts for single ladies this summer.
Read more at Essence.
- Angela Carr Patterson/The Issues of Fatherless Daughters: The Stakes are Too High
- Andre Royo Talks Reunion with ‘Wire’ Co-Stars for Baltimore's ‘Wired Up’
- Toure Fired By MSNBC; Returns to Twitter after Yearlong Hiatus
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Brandon Boykin Fires Latest Racism Claim at Eagles Coach Chip Kelly
- Steven Ivory: How to Survive a Break Up
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- 50 Cent’s Bankruptcy Statement Includes 7 Cars Valued at Half Mil
- Drake Uses PowerPoint Presentation to Roast Meek Mill in Concert
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here