Whether it’s because of what you wore or how your hair was done?
Let us introduce you to the story of Markeese Warner.
One summer day, Markeese Warner journeyed to Six Flags in her home state of Maryland for a job interview with the amusement park’s food services. Warner, 21, like most college students was looking for a summer job to make some money before returning to Pennsylvania State University in the fall for her senior year. On the day of the interview, Warner wore a black business dress, a pair of flat shoes, with her hair pulled back in a ponytail. Professional as usual for any job interview.
But much to Warner’s disbelief, when she was called into the human resources office to be interviewed, she was told that she was in clear breach of a very strict employee policy.
To read the rest of the shocking story, go to the Loop 21.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here