*Snoop Dogg on Friday dropped a new reggae song under the moniker, Snoop Lion.
“La La La,” from his new album “Reincarnated,” is produced by Major Lazer and features rising singer, Jovi Rockwell.
Snoop Lion, who sings over the slow-burning, tropical-flavored production, has launched a Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr under his new name and has reached out to celebrities through Twitter — such as the Kardashians, Martha Stewart and Rihanna — to send them “positive vibes” and links to “La La La.”
Watch it below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here