*Souleo Enterprises has dedicated the summer to the community by bringing dynamic figures, initiating discussions and providing resources at the New York Public Library.
This summer is consists of an exciting line up of artistry, LGBT centered events, and financial literacy programming.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The initiative began June 2012 and has included improv performances by the National Comedy Theater, make-up makeovers by NYC’s top drag queens, a panel on LGBT Hip Hop, and several more. Christopher “Kid” Martin has even come in for a discussion regarding overcoming financial struggles.
“We are thrilled to work closely with the NYPL and to have the opportunity to create and produce a part of their summer adult programming,” said Souleo, founder and president of Souleo Enterprises. “In this digital age, libraries must continuously seek creative programming to remain relevant. We are confident that these programs will fulfill that goal and help to attract new and diverse audiences.”
Events will take place in Manhattan, the Bronx, and Staten Island though August 25.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here