*Souleo Enterprises has dedicated the summer to the community by bringing dynamic figures, initiating discussions and providing resources at the New York Public Library.
This summer is consists of an exciting line up of artistry, LGBT centered events, and financial literacy programming.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The initiative began June 2012 and has included improv performances by the National Comedy Theater, make-up makeovers by NYC’s top drag queens, a panel on LGBT Hip Hop, and several more. Christopher “Kid” Martin has even come in for a discussion regarding overcoming financial struggles.
“We are thrilled to work closely with the NYPL and to have the opportunity to create and produce a part of their summer adult programming,” said Souleo, founder and president of Souleo Enterprises. “In this digital age, libraries must continuously seek creative programming to remain relevant. We are confident that these programs will fulfill that goal and help to attract new and diverse audiences.”
Events will take place in Manhattan, the Bronx, and Staten Island though August 25.
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here