*Souleo Enterprises has dedicated the summer to the community by bringing dynamic figures, initiating discussions and providing resources at the New York Public Library.
This summer is consists of an exciting line up of artistry, LGBT centered events, and financial literacy programming.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The initiative began June 2012 and has included improv performances by the National Comedy Theater, make-up makeovers by NYC’s top drag queens, a panel on LGBT Hip Hop, and several more. Christopher “Kid” Martin has even come in for a discussion regarding overcoming financial struggles.
“We are thrilled to work closely with the NYPL and to have the opportunity to create and produce a part of their summer adult programming,” said Souleo, founder and president of Souleo Enterprises. “In this digital age, libraries must continuously seek creative programming to remain relevant. We are confident that these programs will fulfill that goal and help to attract new and diverse audiences.”
Events will take place in Manhattan, the Bronx, and Staten Island though August 25.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rihanna Talks Casual Sex, Rachel Dolezal, Wanting to Change Chris Brown
- Health: You Could Possibly Have A Hidden Illness if Any of These Symptoms Show Up
- 27 Bill Cosby Accusers Set for NBC ‘Dateline’ Special (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Taps Husband Vince for Emotional 'DWTS' Routine (Watch)
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Wendy Williams Wants Terrence Howard Off 'Empire'; He Responds
- EUR On the Scene: The 18th Annual First Ladies High Tea (WATCH)
- Iyanla Vanzant Gets Real as Woman Confronts Gay Pastor Husband
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here