The movie maker shared in a recent interview that there’s going to be a group of people who won’t vote for the white guy simply because he’s a Mormon.
“I think there will be a block of people saying, ‘I cannot vote for a Mormon,'” he said. “They got a tough decision: Obama or a Mormon. Their beliefs got them between a rock and a hard place.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Spike is an avid Obama supporter and believes that during the debates, Romney is going to get his butt whooped on.
“It’s going to be obvious who should lead this country for the next four years once they go head to head, toe to toe, elbow to elbow, butt to butt. And I don’t think Mr. Romney can hang with him. He just can’t!”
(Wait a minute. Did did he say “butt to butt?”)
He also admitted that it’s going to be a close election and it’s going to come down to a few small things and crucial considerations from voters.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here