The movie maker shared in a recent interview that there’s going to be a group of people who won’t vote for the white guy simply because he’s a Mormon.
“I think there will be a block of people saying, ‘I cannot vote for a Mormon,'” he said. “They got a tough decision: Obama or a Mormon. Their beliefs got them between a rock and a hard place.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Spike is an avid Obama supporter and believes that during the debates, Romney is going to get his butt whooped on.
“It’s going to be obvious who should lead this country for the next four years once they go head to head, toe to toe, elbow to elbow, butt to butt. And I don’t think Mr. Romney can hang with him. He just can’t!”
(Wait a minute. Did did he say “butt to butt?”)
He also admitted that it’s going to be a close election and it’s going to come down to a few small things and crucial considerations from voters.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here