The movie maker shared in a recent interview that there’s going to be a group of people who won’t vote for the white guy simply because he’s a Mormon.
“I think there will be a block of people saying, ‘I cannot vote for a Mormon,'” he said. “They got a tough decision: Obama or a Mormon. Their beliefs got them between a rock and a hard place.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Spike is an avid Obama supporter and believes that during the debates, Romney is going to get his butt whooped on.
“It’s going to be obvious who should lead this country for the next four years once they go head to head, toe to toe, elbow to elbow, butt to butt. And I don’t think Mr. Romney can hang with him. He just can’t!”
(Wait a minute. Did did he say “butt to butt?”)
He also admitted that it’s going to be a close election and it’s going to come down to a few small things and crucial considerations from voters.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- If You Missed it, Here's the Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- 50 Cent Still Hasn’t Paid $7M Judgment to Rick Ross’ Baby Mother
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Fires Police Supt. Garry McCarthy
- Taraji P. Henson, Janelle Monae, Laila Ali Join Alicia Keys Charity as Ambassadors
- Lark Voorhies Reveals Instagram Account was Hacked
- Rocker Malina Moye Talks to EURweb About Grammy Considerations
- Karyn White Snubbed! Left Out of Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Teen Killed By Black Man, Authorities Refuse to Press Charges (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here