*No one in the country seemed to be aware of the now famous “Stand Your Ground” law that Trayvon Martin’s murderer George Zimmerman used to stay out of jail in Sanford, Florida.
But there have been numerous cases in the news since this high profiled case exposed the controversial law.
The families of two murdered men and their killer got into a courtroom brawl after a judge postponed the Stand Your Ground case.
Last year, fights broke out at a local hangout called Len’s Dug-Out Pub. The place is known for (more…)
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here