Comedian and radio personality Steve Harvey is stepping on the stage as a funny man for the last time this August in what will be his last performance.
It’ll be a chapter in his life he finally closes with its bittersweet taste. He alluded to this moment in an interview with The Augusta Chronicle in March, lamenting that sometimes in order to go to the next level, “the thing you shed is going to have to be something that you care very deeply about.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
That’s a powerful statement. And so now he’s following through with his own words and will make people laugh for the last time (well for a comic set).
His final stand will air live from Las Vegas on Pay-Per-View on Aug. 2 at 11 p.m. EST. as part of the 10th Ford Hoodie Awards.
“Celebrating this 10th anniversary is very special,” Steve said in a statement. “The Hoodie Awards is an awards show for everyday men and women, honoring them as the real stars of their neighborhoods for their beliefs, courage, and commitment pursing their dream and serving their fellow neighbors and youth. I look forward to hosting an unforgettable weekend and seeing who will take home the Hoodie Awards this year!”
The four-day event will kick off at the MGM Grand and the show will take place on Aug. 4.
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here