Comedian and radio personality Steve Harvey is stepping on the stage as a funny man for the last time this August in what will be his last performance.
It’ll be a chapter in his life he finally closes with its bittersweet taste. He alluded to this moment in an interview with The Augusta Chronicle in March, lamenting that sometimes in order to go to the next level, “the thing you shed is going to have to be something that you care very deeply about.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
That’s a powerful statement. And so now he’s following through with his own words and will make people laugh for the last time (well for a comic set).
His final stand will air live from Las Vegas on Pay-Per-View on Aug. 2 at 11 p.m. EST. as part of the 10th Ford Hoodie Awards.
“Celebrating this 10th anniversary is very special,” Steve said in a statement. “The Hoodie Awards is an awards show for everyday men and women, honoring them as the real stars of their neighborhoods for their beliefs, courage, and commitment pursing their dream and serving their fellow neighbors and youth. I look forward to hosting an unforgettable weekend and seeing who will take home the Hoodie Awards this year!”
The four-day event will kick off at the MGM Grand and the show will take place on Aug. 4.
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here