Well, according to many, it has to do with what’s inside his pants.
Here’s a piece by Uptown Magazine on the fame of Stevie J:
If pictures are to be believed, there is but one reason that women (and I use that term loosely) are acting koo-koo krazy over producer Stevie J.
“His pipe game is quite legendary,” confirms a veteran entertainment journalist. It’s that D(NSFW), ladies. It has made many a woman do a regrettable thing or two … but on national television it’s just embarrassing.
We first were introduced to Stevie back in the hip-hopping 90s, when he was head of Bad Boy’s production team, The Hitmen. He’s also a three-time Grammy winner and the architect behind many Bad Boys’ hits including the Notorious B.I.G.’s “Life After Death” and other hits like “Mo’ Money Mo’ Problems” and “I’ll Be Missing You.”
Read more at Uptown.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Jonathan Butler's Inspired Journey Pt2: 'I Am That I Am' (WATCH)
- Parenting Blog ‘Mom Junction’ Lists ’85 Popular Ghetto Baby Names’ For Your Child
- Prince’s ‘Take Me With U’ Jacket from ‘Purple Rain’ Up for Auction
- Will & Jada Launch New Initiative Under Obama’s ‘My Brother’s Keeper’
- Sheila E. Vows to Protect Prince - Lil Wayne Poses with No 'Respek' Crew
- 'Sisters In Law': Rhonda Wills Talks 'Staggering' Prince Estate and 'Criminal' Katrina Pierson [EUR Exclusive]
- Blind Boy (Christopher Ward) Sees 'Pretty' Mom for First Time (WATCH)
- Usher Responds to ‘Skinny’ Hate; ‘1st Look’ at 2Pac Shakur Biopic (WATCH)
- Would You Support a Vet Who Shot a Cat in the Head With an Arrow? (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here