Well, according to many, it has to do with what’s inside his pants.
Here’s a piece by Uptown Magazine on the fame of Stevie J:
If pictures are to be believed, there is but one reason that women (and I use that term loosely) are acting koo-koo krazy over producer Stevie J.
“His pipe game is quite legendary,” confirms a veteran entertainment journalist. It’s that D(NSFW), ladies. It has made many a woman do a regrettable thing or two … but on national television it’s just embarrassing.
We first were introduced to Stevie back in the hip-hopping 90s, when he was head of Bad Boy’s production team, The Hitmen. He’s also a three-time Grammy winner and the architect behind many Bad Boys’ hits including the Notorious B.I.G.’s “Life After Death” and other hits like “Mo’ Money Mo’ Problems” and “I’ll Be Missing You.”
Read more at Uptown.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here