Well, according to many, it has to do with what’s inside his pants.
Here’s a piece by Uptown Magazine on the fame of Stevie J:
If pictures are to be believed, there is but one reason that women (and I use that term loosely) are acting koo-koo krazy over producer Stevie J.
“His pipe game is quite legendary,” confirms a veteran entertainment journalist. It’s that D(NSFW), ladies. It has made many a woman do a regrettable thing or two … but on national television it’s just embarrassing.
We first were introduced to Stevie back in the hip-hopping 90s, when he was head of Bad Boy’s production team, The Hitmen. He’s also a three-time Grammy winner and the architect behind many Bad Boys’ hits including the Notorious B.I.G.’s “Life After Death” and other hits like “Mo’ Money Mo’ Problems” and “I’ll Be Missing You.”
Read more at Uptown.
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here