Well, according to many, it has to do with what’s inside his pants.
Here’s a piece by Uptown Magazine on the fame of Stevie J:
If pictures are to be believed, there is but one reason that women (and I use that term loosely) are acting koo-koo krazy over producer Stevie J.
“His pipe game is quite legendary,” confirms a veteran entertainment journalist. It’s that D(NSFW), ladies. It has made many a woman do a regrettable thing or two … but on national television it’s just embarrassing.
We first were introduced to Stevie back in the hip-hopping 90s, when he was head of Bad Boy’s production team, The Hitmen. He’s also a three-time Grammy winner and the architect behind many Bad Boys’ hits including the Notorious B.I.G.’s “Life After Death” and other hits like “Mo’ Money Mo’ Problems” and “I’ll Be Missing You.”
Read more at Uptown.
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- IK Enemkpali Once Punched Man He Thought Was a Female Prostitute
- Hillary Clinton Disrupted by #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Cleveland (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here