Well, according to many, it has to do with what’s inside his pants.
Here’s a piece by Uptown Magazine on the fame of Stevie J:
If pictures are to be believed, there is but one reason that women (and I use that term loosely) are acting koo-koo krazy over producer Stevie J.
“His pipe game is quite legendary,” confirms a veteran entertainment journalist. It’s that D(NSFW), ladies. It has made many a woman do a regrettable thing or two … but on national television it’s just embarrassing.
We first were introduced to Stevie back in the hip-hopping 90s, when he was head of Bad Boy’s production team, The Hitmen. He’s also a three-time Grammy winner and the architect behind many Bad Boys’ hits including the Notorious B.I.G.’s “Life After Death” and other hits like “Mo’ Money Mo’ Problems” and “I’ll Be Missing You.”
Read more at Uptown.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Obama Impersonator Iman Crosson Hits Trump Where It Hurts
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- The Socialist’s Journal: Obama and the Ultra-Racialization of America
- Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute to Top Confederate Memorial on Stone Mountain
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here