The mayor of San Francisco, Ed Lee, is considering implementing the controversial policy, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.
“This is under consideration as a way to make sure that we keep homicides and some of these other violent crime(s) down,” Lee said. “I think we have to get to the guns. I know we have to find a different way to get to these weapons, and I’m very willing to consider what other cities are doing.”
While he is likely to be hit with racial profiling accusations if implemented, he feels the policy has worked wonders in New York City.
Read more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Court Denies Sherri Shepherd’s Appeal to Stop Child Support Payments
- St. Louis Rams Receiver Stedman Baily Shot Twice in the Head
- Yuck Factor :( Guess Where This Woman Got the Yeast to Make Sourdough Bread?
- Will Smith on 20 Year Marriage to Jada: 'Grueling, Excruciating' (Watch)
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Should Nicole Arbour's ‘Dear Black People’ Video be Banned? (WATCH)
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here