*She was able to get in “Feeling Good” and “And I Am Telling You,” but Jennifer Hudson had to cut her full set short at Boston’s televised July 4th concert with the famous Pops orchestra due to fast approaching storm clouds.
The Boston Pops Orchestra were forced to leave the stage just before Hudson could perform for a second time at the annual Charles River Esplanade event. It was not raining on the Esplanade at the time, but officials motioned to evacuate the area at the threat of lightning.
CBSBoston.com reported that some 500,000 concertgoers were told to evacuate. They were allowed back to the Esplanade after 30 minutes and the fireworks display went on as scheduled. Rehearsal footage aired during the delay.
Meanwhile, Hudson shared the below backstage photos and wished everyone a good fourth.
The concert, carried by CBS, was hosted for a second time by Emmy award-winning actor Michael Chiklis, star of “The Shield.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here