*As a compliment to its reality show Tia & Tamera,” Style Media has acquired rights to air the twins’ 90s hit sitcom “Sister, Sister.”
Episodes from the first season will run weekday mornings throughout the summer, beginning with back to back shows on Monday, July 9 at 7 a.m. ET/PT. An all-new episode of the popular docu-series “Tia & Tamera” premieres Monday, July 9 at 8pm ET/PT.
“Sister, Sister” follows twins Tia Landry (Tia Mowry) and Tamera Campbell (Tamera Mowry) who are reunited during a chance encounter shopping at the mall with their adoptive parents. Now that they have found each other, Tamera convinces her adopted father, Ray (Tim Reid), to allow Tia and her adopted mother, Lisa (Jackée Harry), to move in with them.
While the Sisters may look identical, they have very different personalities and upbringings – Tia is a top student who grew up in inner-city Detroit and Tamera is a boy-crazy teen from the suburbs. Together, this unconventional blended family is learning life lessons through laughter and love.
On the new episode of “Tia & Tamera” (Mondays at 8pm ET/PT), which follows the twin Sisters as they embark on major life transformations, Tia, who has been in Utah for several weeks filming her new movie, begins to feel homesick without her husband and sister. Even though she and Tamera had a fight and haven’t spoken in a while, Tia invites Tamera and their cousin Jerome for a visit. She also needs her sister’s support because she has been feeling unwell and her symptoms are suspiciously similar to how she felt when she was pregnant with Cree.
After being a guest on “Hollywood Girls Night,” Tamera is eager to tackle her next project but feels that her unresolved issues with Tia following their last fight are holding her back.
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here