Once Rock & Roll hit the scene, parents felt it was the gateway to hell. Then came the sex and drugs associated with the music and we never recuperated once crack touched down.
But along with the drug abuse, the sexual encounters became more frequent amongst teenagers and never let up.
But now the rise of sexual encounters between teenagers and all those under 30, is rising without the use of condoms.
And as we all know, having unprotected sex leads to more cases of HIV. (more…)
- Holy Crap! My House is On Fire...I'd Better Grab My Spareribs! (Video)
- Maya Angelou’s Art Collection Heading to Auction
- 18-Year-Old Forgives Rapper Kevin Gates for Kicking Her (WATCH)
- D'Angelo Speaks on His Iconic 'Untitled' Video with Tavis Smiley (WATCH)
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here