Sources say she’ll never give up on him.
Kile Glover was critically injured on July 6 when he sustained closed head trauma in a Jet Ski accident on Lake Lanier.
“He’s not dead,” the source told Sandarose.com.
Like EURweb on Facebook
According to the source, Kile is responding to painful stimuli but not light touching.
Also, the insider denies that insurance companies are refusing to pay his medical bills. She explained that both Tameka and Kile’s father’s insurance will continue to pay until he either passes or is transferred to a long term care facility.
“He’s alive, and as long as he responds to pain, the family has hope,” said the source.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here