Sources say she’ll never give up on him.
Kile Glover was critically injured on July 6 when he sustained closed head trauma in a Jet Ski accident on Lake Lanier.
“He’s not dead,” the source told Sandarose.com.
Like EURweb on Facebook
According to the source, Kile is responding to painful stimuli but not light touching.
Also, the insider denies that insurance companies are refusing to pay his medical bills. She explained that both Tameka and Kile’s father’s insurance will continue to pay until he either passes or is transferred to a long term care facility.
“He’s alive, and as long as he responds to pain, the family has hope,” said the source.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here