Sources say she’ll never give up on him.
Kile Glover was critically injured on July 6 when he sustained closed head trauma in a Jet Ski accident on Lake Lanier.
“He’s not dead,” the source told Sandarose.com.
Like EURweb on Facebook
According to the source, Kile is responding to painful stimuli but not light touching.
Also, the insider denies that insurance companies are refusing to pay his medical bills. She explained that both Tameka and Kile’s father’s insurance will continue to pay until he either passes or is transferred to a long term care facility.
“He’s alive, and as long as he responds to pain, the family has hope,” said the source.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here