Sources say she’ll never give up on him.
Kile Glover was critically injured on July 6 when he sustained closed head trauma in a Jet Ski accident on Lake Lanier.
“He’s not dead,” the source told Sandarose.com.
Like EURweb on Facebook
According to the source, Kile is responding to painful stimuli but not light touching.
Also, the insider denies that insurance companies are refusing to pay his medical bills. She explained that both Tameka and Kile’s father’s insurance will continue to pay until he either passes or is transferred to a long term care facility.
“He’s alive, and as long as he responds to pain, the family has hope,” said the source.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here