Sources say she’ll never give up on him.
Kile Glover was critically injured on July 6 when he sustained closed head trauma in a Jet Ski accident on Lake Lanier.
“He’s not dead,” the source told Sandarose.com.
Like EURweb on Facebook
According to the source, Kile is responding to painful stimuli but not light touching.
Also, the insider denies that insurance companies are refusing to pay his medical bills. She explained that both Tameka and Kile’s father’s insurance will continue to pay until he either passes or is transferred to a long term care facility.
“He’s alive, and as long as he responds to pain, the family has hope,” said the source.
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Janet Jackson Drops Missy Elliott Collabo at ‘Unbreakable’ Tour Launch (Clips)
- Bay Area Man Finds Twenty Dollars and Uses it to Win $1 Million!
- Health: Is Your Pee Trying to Tell You Something?
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Walks Over; Venus Grinds to Victory; Sloane Stephens Dismissed Early
- New James Bond Author Says Idris Elba is ‘Too Street’ to Play 007
- Bill O’Reilly Vows to Put #BlackLivesMatter Out of Business, Compares Group to KKK (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here