* Kile Glover, the 11-year-old son of Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Foster was taken off life support last weekend after a horrific July 6 jet-ski accident that left Glover brain-dead.
According to reports, Kile’s funeral will take place today, at the Wieuca Road Baptist Church. And late Thursday evening, Tameka shared a message on twitter, announcing that a fund had been established in his honor.
Called the Kile Glover Fund, she explained that the fund will assist in providing water safety awareness–thru implementing laws, policies and education.
Read Tameka’s full message at theJasmineBrand.com.
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here