* Kile Glover, the 11-year-old son of Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Foster was taken off life support last weekend after a horrific July 6 jet-ski accident that left Glover brain-dead.
According to reports, Kile’s funeral will take place today, at the Wieuca Road Baptist Church. And late Thursday evening, Tameka shared a message on twitter, announcing that a fund had been established in his honor.
Called the Kile Glover Fund, she explained that the fund will assist in providing water safety awareness–thru implementing laws, policies and education.
Read Tameka’s full message at theJasmineBrand.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here