* Kile Glover, the 11-year-old son of Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Foster was taken off life support last weekend after a horrific July 6 jet-ski accident that left Glover brain-dead.
According to reports, Kile’s funeral will take place today, at the Wieuca Road Baptist Church. And late Thursday evening, Tameka shared a message on twitter, announcing that a fund had been established in his honor.
Called the Kile Glover Fund, she explained that the fund will assist in providing water safety awareness–thru implementing laws, policies and education.
Read Tameka’s full message at theJasmineBrand.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- National Enquirer Claims Prince Had AIDS and Was ‘Preparing to Die’
- Katt Williams Arrested Again After Alleged Salt-Shaker Attack
- Beyonce: Jay Z Cheated ... But This Timeline Reveals the Truth
- Michelle Obama Encourages HS Students to Embrace Help in College
- Behold Jonathan Butler's New Single & Video 'I Am That I Am'
- Tamar Davis and Joe Maye Reflect on ‘The Voice,’ Life Beyond the Show
- Columbus Short Digs Deeper Legal Hole, Fails Drug Test
- Lionel Richie: Why Prince Turned Down 'We Are the World'
- Toddler Finds Gun in Car, Accidentally Shoots & Kills Mother While Driving
- John Boehner: Ted Cruz is 'Lucifer in the Flesh'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here