* Kile Glover, the 11-year-old son of Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Foster was taken off life support last weekend after a horrific July 6 jet-ski accident that left Glover brain-dead.
According to reports, Kile’s funeral will take place today, at the Wieuca Road Baptist Church. And late Thursday evening, Tameka shared a message on twitter, announcing that a fund had been established in his honor.
Called the Kile Glover Fund, she explained that the fund will assist in providing water safety awareness–thru implementing laws, policies and education.
Read Tameka’s full message at theJasmineBrand.com.
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here