Kyle’s mother, Tameka Raymond, the ex-wife of singer Usher, will be forced to make a horrible decision as early as next month.
Because his health insurance is set to soon expire, she may be forced to take her son off life-support.
Sources close to the family tell TMZ … Tameka has not lost hope that her son, Kyle Glover, can make a drastic recovery … despite doctors declaring him brain dead last week following a jet ski accident. We’re told she is telling friends … she still believes in miracles.
According to our sources, Tameka can only keep Kyle on life-support as long as her insurance company agrees to pay … otherwise she doesn’t have the funds to cover the enormous hospital bills.
We’re told the insurance company hasn’t set a specific deadline, but they’ve made it clear … they’re only willing to shell out coverage for a couple months … tops.
Our sources say that Usher — who helped raise Kyle for several years — has been incredibly supportive in this difficult time… but has NOT offered to pay for any medical bills. We’re told Tameka does not see him as a viable financial option.
As EUR reported, Kyle was struck in the head by a jet ski while inner tubing on Lake Lanier — doctors declared him brain dead days later.
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here