Kyle’s mother, Tameka Raymond, the ex-wife of singer Usher, will be forced to make a horrible decision as early as next month.
Because his health insurance is set to soon expire, she may be forced to take her son off life-support.
Sources close to the family tell TMZ … Tameka has not lost hope that her son, Kyle Glover, can make a drastic recovery … despite doctors declaring him brain dead last week following a jet ski accident. We’re told she is telling friends … she still believes in miracles.
According to our sources, Tameka can only keep Kyle on life-support as long as her insurance company agrees to pay … otherwise she doesn’t have the funds to cover the enormous hospital bills.
We’re told the insurance company hasn’t set a specific deadline, but they’ve made it clear … they’re only willing to shell out coverage for a couple months … tops.
Our sources say that Usher — who helped raise Kyle for several years — has been incredibly supportive in this difficult time… but has NOT offered to pay for any medical bills. We’re told Tameka does not see him as a viable financial option.
As EUR reported, Kyle was struck in the head by a jet ski while inner tubing on Lake Lanier — doctors declared him brain dead days later.
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here