Kyle’s mother, Tameka Raymond, the ex-wife of singer Usher, will be forced to make a horrible decision as early as next month.
Because his health insurance is set to soon expire, she may be forced to take her son off life-support.
Sources close to the family tell TMZ … Tameka has not lost hope that her son, Kyle Glover, can make a drastic recovery … despite doctors declaring him brain dead last week following a jet ski accident. We’re told she is telling friends … she still believes in miracles.
According to our sources, Tameka can only keep Kyle on life-support as long as her insurance company agrees to pay … otherwise she doesn’t have the funds to cover the enormous hospital bills.
We’re told the insurance company hasn’t set a specific deadline, but they’ve made it clear … they’re only willing to shell out coverage for a couple months … tops.
Our sources say that Usher — who helped raise Kyle for several years — has been incredibly supportive in this difficult time… but has NOT offered to pay for any medical bills. We’re told Tameka does not see him as a viable financial option.
As EUR reported, Kyle was struck in the head by a jet ski while inner tubing on Lake Lanier — doctors declared him brain dead days later.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here