Kyle’s mother, Tameka Raymond, the ex-wife of singer Usher, will be forced to make a horrible decision as early as next month.
Because his health insurance is set to soon expire, she may be forced to take her son off life-support.
Sources close to the family tell TMZ … Tameka has not lost hope that her son, Kyle Glover, can make a drastic recovery … despite doctors declaring him brain dead last week following a jet ski accident. We’re told she is telling friends … she still believes in miracles.
According to our sources, Tameka can only keep Kyle on life-support as long as her insurance company agrees to pay … otherwise she doesn’t have the funds to cover the enormous hospital bills.
We’re told the insurance company hasn’t set a specific deadline, but they’ve made it clear … they’re only willing to shell out coverage for a couple months … tops.
Our sources say that Usher — who helped raise Kyle for several years — has been incredibly supportive in this difficult time… but has NOT offered to pay for any medical bills. We’re told Tameka does not see him as a viable financial option.
As EUR reported, Kyle was struck in the head by a jet ski while inner tubing on Lake Lanier — doctors declared him brain dead days later.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here