After coming out about his sexuality and detailing a relationship he once had with a man, his peers responded with praise and fans commended him on his boldness.
His career just took a different turn and thanks to a powerful performance on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon,” he’s been able to push his album “Channel Orange” to the max.
Like EURweb on Facebook
He made one fatal mistake, however. Ocean decided to release the album on iTunes Monday, ahead one week for the scheduled July 17 store release. This could cause some issues for his cash flow.
Target is refusing to carry the album, citing that carrying it won’t really be worth it. But his manager thinks the company made the decision based on his new revelation.
Back in 2010, the number one retailer of the country fell victim to a massive boycott organized by MoveOn.org after the public found out Target was donating globs of money to candidates across the state who pushed anti-gay campaigning.
Read/learn more at MTV News.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here