After coming out about his sexuality and detailing a relationship he once had with a man, his peers responded with praise and fans commended him on his boldness.
His career just took a different turn and thanks to a powerful performance on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon,” he’s been able to push his album “Channel Orange” to the max.
Like EURweb on Facebook
He made one fatal mistake, however. Ocean decided to release the album on iTunes Monday, ahead one week for the scheduled July 17 store release. This could cause some issues for his cash flow.
Target is refusing to carry the album, citing that carrying it won’t really be worth it. But his manager thinks the company made the decision based on his new revelation.
Back in 2010, the number one retailer of the country fell victim to a massive boycott organized by MoveOn.org after the public found out Target was donating globs of money to candidates across the state who pushed anti-gay campaigning.
Read/learn more at MTV News.
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here