After coming out about his sexuality and detailing a relationship he once had with a man, his peers responded with praise and fans commended him on his boldness.
His career just took a different turn and thanks to a powerful performance on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon,” he’s been able to push his album “Channel Orange” to the max.
Like EURweb on Facebook
He made one fatal mistake, however. Ocean decided to release the album on iTunes Monday, ahead one week for the scheduled July 17 store release. This could cause some issues for his cash flow.
Target is refusing to carry the album, citing that carrying it won’t really be worth it. But his manager thinks the company made the decision based on his new revelation.
Back in 2010, the number one retailer of the country fell victim to a massive boycott organized by MoveOn.org after the public found out Target was donating globs of money to candidates across the state who pushed anti-gay campaigning.
Read/learn more at MTV News.
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here