After coming out about his sexuality and detailing a relationship he once had with a man, his peers responded with praise and fans commended him on his boldness.
His career just took a different turn and thanks to a powerful performance on “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon,” he’s been able to push his album “Channel Orange” to the max.
Like EURweb on Facebook
He made one fatal mistake, however. Ocean decided to release the album on iTunes Monday, ahead one week for the scheduled July 17 store release. This could cause some issues for his cash flow.
Target is refusing to carry the album, citing that carrying it won’t really be worth it. But his manager thinks the company made the decision based on his new revelation.
Back in 2010, the number one retailer of the country fell victim to a massive boycott organized by MoveOn.org after the public found out Target was donating globs of money to candidates across the state who pushed anti-gay campaigning.
Read/learn more at MTV News.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here