Like most sets of twins, Tia and Tamera Mowry often say the same words at the same time. And no matter how many times it happened during their TCA press tour appearance on Wednesday, it always got a laugh.
While promoting their Style network series “Tia & Tamera,” the jinx-you-owe-me-a-coke moments occurred twice during their answer to their first question, alone. They were asked if the popularity of their show is proof that a reality series doesn’t have to rely on cursing, backstabbing or fisticuffs to nab ratings.
TIA: “It’s funny that you say that because we see a lot of that on our…
BOTH: Twitter page.
TIA: A lot of fans were just saying, “Oh, my gosh, you guys are such” “you’re fresh air and”
TAMERA: Breath of fresh air.
TIA: Yeah, breath of fresh air and
TAMERA: Your kids can watch our show with them.
TIA: And they’re very grateful that there is a show out there like that that’s positive. And we do see ourselves as positive role models.
TAMERA: And we’re just so grateful to the Style Network for allowing us to be who we are. We didn’t have to change ourselves to fit into what everyone else is doing. And my grandmother always said dare to be different. And Tia and I have been different positive…
BOTH: All our lives.
While stereo talk could be either cute or annoying, Tia and Tamera say there are other ups and downs when it comes to being a twin. Listen below. Tia begins.
Later Wednesday, Jennifer Beals was in attendance for her role in one of three shorts in a series to premiere on the YouTube channel WIGS – a reference to the notion that women wear many hats.
In the short “Lauren,” premiering Aug. 8, Beals stars as a military officer dealing with a soldier who accuses another soldier of rape. The actress, fresh from her canceled network series “The Chicago Code,” says original content for the Internet will soon be the norm – if it’s not already.
I think it’s so fascinating what’s happening, that we have this other platform for material that is incredibly intimate and it feels like you don’t have to wait for somebody’s permission to be creative. You don’t have to wait for that magic huge number in order to go tell a story, and I love that.
Below, Beals says working on a series for the Internet is also less pressure.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here